It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:40 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 B+W Friend codes! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Soooooo.... this is the topic where everyone shucks out their friend codes! ;) I'll start with mine:

2794 9999 0691

(and if this is in the wrong place or this topic has already been done, I apologize y'all. :violin: )

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:49 am
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Yea, it's sort of the wrong place, and it has sort of already been done. Although it's relevant to Gen V, the Unova Region forum is primarily based on discussion of the Gen V games, rather than community activities. For uses with friend codes, feel free to check out the entire trading forum or the seemingly underused battle thread.

An index of friend codes is mostly useless if there is nothing to do with them. If you need to trade or battle a user, then the arrangement should probably have come from one of the above links if it exists on the forums. If for some reason you need another user's friend code specifically, and aren't arranging a trade nor battle with that person, then you should use private messages to exchange information.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:03 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]