It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:50 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 "Munchlax/Combee Hunting" and other questions 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1. Hey guys, i have pokemon diamond and i want to get a munchlax. i looked on the website and it says to look for it in "Honey- Tree Group 3" my question is where is it? where are Honey- Tree Groups 1-2?

2. My second question is if i advance the time on my DS will i be able to do the above ^ faster?

3. My third question is where is the Honey- Tree group for Combee? how rare is it?

Thanks in advance for your help! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm
Profile YIM
Just your average 10 year old

2. No. Setting the time, even a minute, ahead sets the trees 24 hours ahead (when the Pokémon diasppears) to prevent cheating.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ok thanks

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:39 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

how rare is munchlax/ combee(f)?

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Munchlax is rare, but if you want to, you could just breed two Snorlax (need lax incense however). For Combee, if you run into one, I advise getting a female, males are useless. :wink: They are rare like Munchlax.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:36 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Munchlax is only found at the tree in front of Valley Windworks, and is EXTREMELY rare.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

man, i wanted to get one to make it part of my team..........

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

How rare is it to get a Heracross?

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i guess its as rare as the others

Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:15 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Electrike! wrote:
Munchlax is only found at the tree in front of Valley Windworks, and is EXTREMELY rare.

False. The Valley Windworks honey tree is no different to any other tree. I don't know who first claimed that the Valley Windworks honey tree was special, but that myth has been proven wrong many times. I thought most people should be well-informed by now.

I got my only Munchlax at the Route 211 honey tree, near Celestic Town. Munchlax will only appear at four different honey trees in your game. Two locations of the honey trees depend on your Trainer ID, while the other two depend on your Secret ID. Munchlax will never appear at any other honey tree, besides those four.

Since your Trainer ID is right in front of you, you can find out the locations of two of the honey trees by using the calculator below:
http://projectpokemon.org/games/calcula ... xtrees.php

If you don't know what your Secret ID is (you need Pokesav or some hacking program to find out what it is), just type in any five digit number into the Secret ID field. The calculator will return four locations. The bottom two results are the two honey trees that depend on your Trainer ID to attract Munchlax. Ignore the top two results, unless you know what your Secret ID is.

Munchlax has a 1% chance of appearing at each of those four honey trees, so be patient and expect to waste a lot of honey on Wurmples and Cherubi. Combee appearances are okay, since you can always steal the honey from them and start again. The two honey trees that my Trainer ID gave me were the Route 211 and Route 222. I spent over a month's time slapping honey on the two trees until I finally got one at Route 211, so the calculator does work.

Last edited by Wai on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:19 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok, thanks

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:13 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]