It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 HG/SS Japanese 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OK, i'm thinking i'll buy the japanese versions of heartgold and soulsilver, but I need to know if the DS lite is region locked. Also, where is a good site to order the japanese games?

Sat May 23, 2009 2:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You can easily find the answer to both of the questions on.... what's that site called again..? Y'know the one with all the answers to really easy questions....?

OH YEAH!

www.google.com

tyvm

Sat May 23, 2009 4:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Or you can, you know, be helpful and not an ass. But okay.

I don't believe the DS Lite is region locked, but I'm not the one to ask.

I'd say Japan but... Amazon might work? Dunno, really.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Sun May 24, 2009 1:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I could, but quite frankly I think being an ass is better than encouraging pointless topics that have already either been answered elsewhere on the forums, or at the very least already has a topic concerning said question.

Sun May 24, 2009 1:41 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

DS Lite isn't region locked, don't worry, a Japanese game will work in both a US and European DS Lite.

Sun May 24, 2009 2:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Arekasune wrote:
I could, but quite frankly I think being an ass is better than encouraging pointless topics that have already either been answered elsewhere on the forums, or at the very least already has a topic concerning said question.

Ummm...no one asked this. I wanted someone to answer this who had bought a Japanese game before, not a person who is posting things insulting them selves and making stupid remarks. No this thread is not pointless, and you shouldn't make sarcastic comments telling me to buy something off a random site on google. And if you've bought a Japanese pokemon game before can you tell me the site?

Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]