It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 About EV Training.. 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I recently received my eighth badge, and I would like to start EV training my Pokemon, but the problem is I don't know if I already have trained some EVs while leveling them, or even where to start. :frustrated: I tried reading all the guides this website has to offer (Ev Training Guide & the Effort Value Guide) and I still do not understand how to do this. Are the statistics gained only when the Pokemon gains a level? or are they gained in between levels (say every 6 battles etc.). What effort values are best to focus on? How should I go about beginning to EV train? As you can see I have many questions about this topic, lol. Please, try to dumb down the mathematical stuff as much as possible, since I am lacking in the math area lol.

PS. I am new here, although I've been a frequent lurker while playing Diamond. If this post breaks any rules (i tried to glance over the FAQ to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules) feel free to delete/close it. Thank you :D

Please ask all of your questions here. It's one of the stickies at the top of the page.

Welcome to Psypoke.

- Kurushel

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:44 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]