It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Turnback Cave?!?!?! What am I supposed to do???? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have looked through 10 pages and can't find what I am looking for...

I came across a place called Turnback Cave. It is located on the Spring path which is off Route 214. I can not for the life of me figure out what to do in this cave. If anyone has any answers it would be very helpful. Info on which page my answer is located on or just a message in response works. Thank you so much in advance.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You have to go through all the doors and look for the pillars. If you find three pillars, the next room will have Giratina in it, but you have to find them within 30 rooms.

Edit: The other item that searchman didn't know is a bone or something.

Last edited by Patchy on Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh yeah, Turnback Cave is a pain. I'm not too sure if this si true, but supposedly you must head in the door that is closest to the rock formation that is different from the rest. For example, if all of the rocks from an x but one side is different than the rest, enter the door on that side. Once in a while you'll hit a pillar. the top number, I believe, shows the rooms you already went through. If you go through 30 and still don't make it to the end, you'll be forced to "turnback", or go to the entrance.
If you hit all three pillars, the next room will lead you to...
GIRATINA!!!! {giratina}
He has a few Ghost and Ground Attacks, so a Normal/Flying will take no damage from all of Giratina's attacks except from Slash.
After defeating/catching him go back to Turnback Cave. Complete the puzzle in a certain amount of rooms to get a prize where Giratina was originally standing. Prizes include Stardust and a Reaper Cloth, along with another which I forget.

Good luck!!!

Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

searchman52 wrote:
Oh yeah, Turnback Cave is a pain. I'm not too sure if this si true, but supposedly you must head in the door that is closest to the rock formation that is different from the rest. For example, if all of the rocks from an x but one side is different than the rest, enter the door on that side. Once in a while you'll hit a pillar. the top number, I believe, shows the rooms you already went through. If you go through 30 and still don't make it to the end, you'll be forced to "turnback", or go to the entrance.
If you hit all three pillars, the next room will lead you to...
GIRATINA!!!! {giratina}
He has a few Ghost and Ground Attacks, so a Normal/Flying will take no damage from all of Giratina's attacks except from Slash.
After defeating/catching him go back to Turnback Cave. Complete the puzzle in a certain amount of rooms to get a prize where Giratina was originally standing. Prizes include Stardust and a Reaper Cloth, along with another which I forget.

Good luck!!!

Oh thank you so much. I spent like an hour last night trying to figure it out, but I got upset and moved on to my daily activies.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:22 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hah, I wandered through only about 4 or 5 doors and I got to it. No guides or help or anything. I just had a feeling about each door and went with my gut feeling. Thank you, gut.

Friend Code: 3051 0289 6750
Add me at will, just PM me so that I'll know.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:49 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

After you catch/defeat Giratina, a pokeball with an item will appear. If you got there by passing through only piller rooms, it is a Reaper Cloth, 4-15 rooms is a Rare Bone, and 16 or more is Stardust.

[color=#00FF00]Diamond --Friend Code: 2492-7598-5769 --Name: SUPER JK --Play Time: over 754 hours --ID No.: 05221
Pokedex: 493 Awe yeah! --Score: 60689 --Adventure Started: Apr. 22, 2007 --Card: Silver --Money: 999,999 poke[/color]

Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]