It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Membership Card to be Released for Pokemon Platinum 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

lolstop has uncovered information that the Membership card will be released for Pokemon Platinum on December 1st - January 15. It's apparently going to be released over Nintendo Wifi Connection. What I wonder is if it's ever going to come to Diamond/Pearl? If it's going to be released on Platinum, maybe the wondercard can be shared with other games... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:52 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: United Kingdom, or according to Nintendo nowhere as our country normally doesn't exist to them.
I doubt it, Looks like nintendo are only going to let all the WiFi event avaliable to platinum.

The question that now asks is when is Platinum going to be released in Europe (and the US ... i suspose :lol: )

Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dang it Nintendo, hurry up and bring Pokemon Platinum to America. I want to play it in english!!!

-Ryan

Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ryan_dan wrote:
Dang it Nintendo, hurry up and bring Pokemon Platinum to America. I want to play it in english!!!

-Ryan

I ended up buying Pokemon Platinum a few weeks ago... I must say that I can't wait until it's released in a language that I can understand.

tpjerematic wrote:
I doubt it, Looks like nintendo are only going to let all the WiFi event avaliable to platinum.

The question that now asks is when is Platinum going to be released in Europe (and the US ... i suspose :lol: )

Yeah that's what A lot of people have been saying too. A lot of people think that once Pokemon Platinum is released in the US, the Rotom and this event will be released as well for the games over Wi-fi.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:33 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lobsel-Vith wrote:
on December 1st - January 15.

If that's so, I suppose it IS going to be released in December (as it was thought to be released sometime from December to April). Otherwise the event would be totally useless to Americans.

It's about time they used that "Nintendo Wi-fi Connection" option for the Mystery Gift. Hopefully it'll work.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I doubt they'll release it THAT soon. I'd expect June / July for America.

I'm going to try to get it on my Pearl. I mean, why not try?

Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It could be released any time before platinum. check the pokemon website from time time www.pokemon.com.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:43 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Swampert20 wrote:
Lobsel-Vith wrote:
on December 1st - January 15.

If that's so, I suppose it IS going to be released in December (as it was thought to be released sometime from December to April). Otherwise the event would be totally useless to Americans.

It's about time they used that "Nintendo Wi-fi Connection" option for the Mystery Gift. Hopefully it'll work.

I agree. I've been thinking though that maybe it's only being released on Platinum because, aside for hacking the item, no one has done it like it was done on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. They figure (maybe) that since it's already been gotten on those version it'd be pointless to release it for them, so just to do it for Platinum. (Well, that's what I think maybe the reason is...)

When Platinum is released in the US, I do believe that the event will start again to be downloaded from the Wifi Connection...

Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]