It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Rotom's New Forms from the Platinum Leaflet 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jigglypuff wrote:
Sometimes I wonder why I bother making pages for a website when all you people do is link to similar pages on another website.

lol people just dont pay attention to announcements on main site thats what ive noticed.... but i think these new rotoms will be cool i like the lawnmower one lol

Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

those Pokemon are actualy rotoms alternate forms
most of us must be thinking about who gave the name to rotom it was actually team galatic's pluto. when he was a child he found rotom while searching for his toy so e named it that name. there will be an event for a key to a room behind team galatics eterna HQ machine on the first floor there will be five red household items for rotom to posses there is a microwave ,a fridge , a vacumm cleaner,a fan and a lawn mower. after possesing each item he will learn a new move base on what the items can do in daily live(in a special way) also there will be a note on the table about how pluto met rotom
p.s.he wanted to hug rotom as a friend but he could not , so rotom possesed plutos lost toy and pluto knew what happened and he was happy to hug the toy
it is quite a lame story anyways

Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:53 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3