It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 When the Legendary beasts' stats are set 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I know that there aren't supposed to be any more threads on the beasts, but I'm not asking any questions, I'm just making this thread to answer one. I never knew when their stats were set, and despite combing forums I couldn't get a straight answer from any legitimate source, so I tested it myself.

For anyone who cares to restart to get different natures, they are definitely set when you give Celio the sapphire, fixing the machine. In Firered I encountered Suicune twice (restarting my game so I could see if they were set when you first encounter it) and the stats were the same. In Leafgreen, I saved just before handing Celio the sapphire, and then I went to catch Raikou. The first time around it was sassy and had 22-23 HP, 2-3 attack, and 0-1 in everything else. The second time, it was quirky and also had crap stats! haha, go figure. The stats will always be bad, but at least this way you can get a decent nature, if you have the patience.

Also, I know people have said that this is when the stats are set before (that's where I got the idea after all) but I never found any kind of confirmation on it, and then people kept saying they were set at the start of the game...Well, I hope this information is of use to someone, although US HGSS are only months away now and hopefully their legendary beasts won't have crap for stats

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]