It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 ActionReplay 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

can anyone help me with the wild shiny pokemon cheat all the ones ive tried have not work so can anyone give me one that works please!!!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i think that action replay is pointless say you get action replay with the pokemon game that you choose there is really no point on even getting the game because you can just cheats yourself all the way through the game/s.
i think that action replay should only be used to get the event items so that you can go and catch the pokemon instead of just choosing the pokemon the you want and just finding the pokemon in just any random grass area.
also the master ball cheat that you can put into the game is stupid because it is no competition at all to catch the pokemon and the walk through walls cheat is totally bogus.

THEY ARE DESTROYING OUR GAMING EXPERIENCE PEOPLE OMG.

Nikolas

Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I personally feel that Action Replays are very beneficial to the gaming experience, but they should only be used after completing the main game. After you've beaten the Elite Four and all that jazz, it's fine to hack in rare candies, shinies, and perfect IV'd Pokemon because there's really not much of a challenge left after that point excepting the Battle Tower. Everyone's enitled to their opinions, though, so if you don't like them don't use them.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Woah, I finally purchased my AR DS and managed to learn how to use PokeSav. It's pretty awesome, but unfortunately I have to manually input the generated code into my AR, because the Code Manager doesn't recognize my DS. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Also, a few other questions; hopefully you guys can answer them.

These codes related to special event Pokemon... Do you have to do something special, or the Pokemon just simply appear in your box? And if you have to do anything (like, go all the way to get them), will it work again, since I've already used codes to get them (Oak's Letter, Heaven's Pipe and Member's Card)?

Does anyone know of a code that says I've already talked to 32 people in the Underground, so I can get Spiritomb? I don't really want to use the Pokemon Modifier (it won't look legitimate) or bother to use PokeSav (too troublesome)...

Thanks in advance! And sorry I can't help anyone.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

anyone has poffin AR code? Although Gamingproboy12 has posted it, i dont know how to use it..i keep pressing L+R, but nothing happen....I'm playing pokemon platinum us version...

02075908 00d400d4
0207590c 00d400d4
020759a4 e0044d00
020759a8 ffffffff

this makes every pokemon can learn any tm's move...hope you all like it...

and sometimes i encounter some problem when using ar code....those ar codes should be work, but sometimes they dont show any effect although i have ticked/activate them...can anyone helps me?

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So this is a last resort but I guess it's worth a try.

For pokemon platinum is there an AR code to rebattle the regi's?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6