It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Every Single Possible Pokemon To Be Caught In Sinnoh 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey. This is kind of a long story but I'll try to keep it short(ish).

I got a bootleg copy of Emerald off of eBay the other day. I am needless to say PEEEEEEVED. I filed a thing & I expect to get my $20 back (it was like $18 plus S&H I dunno somewhere around 20) but meanwhile it just wasted a month of my time waiting for the P.O.S. and its just really uncool. I actually read the guy's feedback like I always do & the thing is, there are...meh...its hard to say. He has been around for one year - the weird thing is, when I checked the other day he had been up for exactly one year to the day - and he had ok feedback for the first like 8 months but then recently started getting complaints of fake games. But not everybody gave a bad rating, I just noticed it in the comments. And most of them gave a neutral rating.
So he had like about 10 accusations of fake games & all recent & all Pokemon. BS!!!! So mad.

How I found out was when I tried to dual slot with Pearl & nothing came up. Believe me, I am POSITIVE that I have met all of the requirements! Definitely. So yeah its fake & I'm mad & I'm getting a refund & gonna try to buy another copy & its NOT going to be from Asia because I have read far, far too many complaints about this.

A N Y W A Y ... sorry that took so long but I had to explain. I am looking at different guides & whatnot to see what I can catch that's not really native to Sinnoh & its friggin complicated!

EXAMPLE: I saw on 2 pages that you can get Seedot. But they didn't mention that oyu have to be dual slotting with Ruby. So I'm running around trying to find a Seedot & its not happening & I googled it to find out why. I just want to know WHAT CAN I GET IN PEARL THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANOTHER GAME INSERTED!? I am fine with getting the GBA games one at a time every now & then but just like want to figure this out!

Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:35 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

On this map you can click on each route/area to see what Pokemon are available there and the methods required to obtain them. You can toggle Diamond/Pearl/Platinum version.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]