It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 1875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 75  Next
 Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE] 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My Question:

In the Shinno underground, they have goods merchants, I'm trying to find the one who sells the green bike.

I've found this guy before but I cant find him again if you can give me help to find him it would be very helpful

Thanks, TrEnT

I checked for previous post similar to this one but may have missed it if it exists so sorry if it does.

I'm Totally sorry if this is in the wrong umm thing to post in but heres my question.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

xxhalopwnagexx wrote:
My Question:

In the Shinno underground, they have goods merchants, I'm trying to find the one who sells the green bike.

I've found this guy before but I cant find him again if you can give me help to find him it would be very helpful

Thanks, TrEnT

I checked for previous post similar to this one but may have missed it if it exists so sorry if it does.

I'm Totally sorry if this is in the wrong umm thing to post in but heres my question.

im pretty sure that each day, the men will be selling different things. there are quite a few salesman, so try each one each day until they have the thing you want. i had to try for ages until i got my {snorlax} doll :) :)

now, i have a question:

the pokedex location guide is split up into morning, day and night. i want to know what exact times of day these corespond to. ie at what time does morning turn into day, day turn into night, and night turn into morning. thanks!

Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Nikky wrote:
If you have a Drifblim with unburden and a berry held
and moves: Natural Gift and Recycle
Will Recycle make it possible to let you use Natural Gift again?
And will Speed double again when you use Natural Gift again?

Thanks

- Yes
- No, the speed will return back to normal if Recycle is use and the berry returns.

I have a Drifblim with Recycle and Sitrus Berry and tested out that the speed is loss if Recycle is used. think like Drifblim holding a berry making it heavy to speed up.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:06 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

If I breed a Ditto and a female pokemon, would the ditto have all the moves the female have, and be able to pass it on to the hatched pokemon?

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:02 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

@ Cuddles:

Morning - ??? - 8am
Day - 8am - 10pm
Night - 10pm - ???

Sorry for not knowing what time Night ends and Morning begins (I'm assuming it's 4am); I've never bothered to change my clock or stay up late at night finding out.

@ Pokemon-Ninja: If you bred a Ditto with a female Pokemon, you'd get the female's lowest form at level 1. Dittos can't be obtained through breeding. And since males are the ones who pass on the egg moves, the baby would have a basic moveset (for a baby).

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Which Pokemon has the most options?
I mean, can be a Special Sweeper, Physical Sweeper, Tank, Physical/Special Sponge, et cetera.
In other words, which Pokemon has around equal stats (moderately not low) and an alright learnset? It doesn't have to be in any tier, but preferably not a Legendary.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Im sorely tempted to say 'Smeargle', But smeargle doesnt have the stats to attack like a normal pokemon.
Phione, which is being moved out of UBERs because of being 'Uber Weak' , so to speak, is just as Versatile as his big brother, with most sets for Manaphy working for the little dude.

Salamance has ChoiceBand, Specs, so many Viable moves too.
Infernape, has 'Mixape'
TTar has its T-Boah

Just look at the stats and the movesets, and the standards, see if you can suprise someone.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Question:

Sableye can learn both detect and protect. If these moves are used each after the other will there be a fail?

Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

MasterChef wrote:
Question:

Sableye can learn both detect and protect. If these moves are used each after the other will there be a fail?

yes. using protect then detect is just the same as trying to use protect twice. the move endure also works like this. eg you cant just keep using protect, endure, protect, endure, etc......

Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If a pokemon is taught a move by a tutor and then you breed that pokemon with a ditto will the babies have the tutored moves

e.g. if you taught a metagross thunderpunch from emerald and then bred it would its babies have thunderpunch

Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

SinnohChampion wrote:
If a pokemon is taught a move by a tutor and then you breed that pokemon with a ditto will the babies have the tutored moves

e.g. if you taught a metagross thunderpunch from emerald and then bred it would its babies have thunderpunch

I don't think Move Tutor moves pass in any case (http://www.psypokes.com/lab/breeding.php). But if you breed the Ditto with a male pokemon knowing an egg move/ TM, the move should pass down.

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"

Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!

Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So basically if you want to use a pokemon with a tutored move competitavely it has to already have good iv's and natures as you cant breed it

Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yep.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:15 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

can u mix records over wifi?

Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

gemcreature wrote:
can u mix records over wifi?

Yes. It's an option when you select one of the people whose FC is in your pad.

(S)ome dumb kids looked at Mewtwo and thought "Hey he can clone things and move objects with his mind and be weak to Ghost attacks, why can't I?" Because it is a freaking game!!! Not something you should actaully practice in real life!!!

Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:32 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

alright, i did a search on this topic and nothing came up, so if this subject should go elsewhere, please let me know (pm if you are going to delete)

that being said, i have come across a problem with the IV/DV calculator. I put in the stats for my rampardos, that i will list below and when i submitted it, for all stats but HP it said "Invalid stat. Check the stat range." Now i know for a fact that the range is valid since i see the numbers on my games screen.

would someone please explain what is going on to me? am i doing something wrong? or is it the calculator?

If you wish to see the stats for yourself here they are:
Rampardos
jolly nature
lvl: 84
HP: 277
Att: 325
Def: 143
Sp atk: 131
Sp. Def: 122
Spd: 166
Char: Good endurance

I would greatly appriciate any help.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You didn't put in your EVs

Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok, this question is something about medicham which really bugs me.

I have a salamence with an ADAMANT nature at level 50 with an IV of 30 in attack, however, I also have a medicham at level 50 with a HASTY nature and it has an IV of 25-26 in attack.

My salamences attack is 204 and my medichams is 109. My medicham has pure power which doubles its attack which would effectively give it an attack stat of 218, this would make it higher than salamences.

How can it be that salamence which has a base attack stat of 135 have a lower attack than medicham which has a base attack of 60 which with pure power gives it a base attack of 120?

Furthermore, how can it be that salamence with an ATTACK BOOSTING NATUREand HIGHER IV than medicham still have a lower attack when medichams IV is lower?

Is it me or do the figures not add up?

Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:10 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

IN DIAMOND WHERE CAN I TRAIN MY LV 60 VILEPLUME

Team-Electrive,Magmortar,Milotic,Torterra,Staraptor and many others

Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

SinnohChampion wrote:
Ok, this question is something about medicham which really bugs me.

I have a salamence with an ADAMANT nature at level 50 with an IV of 30 in attack, however, I also have a medicham at level 50 with a HASTY nature and it has an IV of 25-26 in attack.

My salamences attack is 204 and my medichams is 109. My medicham has pure power which doubles its attack which would effectively give it an attack stat of 218, this would make it higher than salamences.

How can it be that salamence which has a base attack stat of 135 have a lower attack than medicham which has a base attack of 60 which with pure power gives it a base attack of 120?

Furthermore, how can it be that salamence with an ATTACK BOOSTING NATUREand HIGHER IV than medicham still have a lower attack when medichams IV is lower?

Is it me or do the figures not add up?

Well, you said it yourself: Pure Power doubles the actual attack stat (109 -> 218), not necessarily the base attack stat (not 60 -> 120).

Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have the answer to ger911's question
You can train it on the routes between the fight,survival,and resort areas if you want lv. 50's or you could train it on the pokemon league or if you want lv. 40's you can train on victory road. :D

name:wika
friend code:0903-3856-2080

combees and bidoofs will come to rule the world {bidoof} {combee}

Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

What legendaries are allowed on the Wi-Fi and what legendaries are allowed in Battler Tower?

Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:17 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

well the 3 birds can be used in battle tower

Team-Electrive,Magmortar,Milotic,Torterra,Staraptor and many others

Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Prof. Dom wrote:
What legendaries are allowed on the Wi-Fi and what legendaries are allowed in Battler Tower?

Any Pokemon, technically, is playable on WiFi. It's just that 99% of us play by UBERs Clause, which prevents a small number of Pokemon from getting some action.

In the Battle Tower, any can be used as well except the following: Darkrai, Arceus, Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Deoxys (all forms), Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre.

Lati@s can be used, it's just that Soul Dew won't do anything as a held item. I'm also not sure about Manaphy, being that I've never used one, but I think it's banned as well; not sure.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm confused with the whole accuracy and evasion. Do I multiply the percent or? Also how do I know which direction is evasion and accuracy? Thanks!

Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 75  Next