"DAILY ACTIVITIES" ON POKEMON PEARL/DIAMOND:
- Jubilife City: Draw a Pokemon Lottery Ticket at the TV station.
- Floaroma Town: Get a free Berry from the Flower Shop.
- Pastoria City: Get a rare Berry for free in the house nearest the bog.
- Solaceon Town - Go to the house east of the Pokemon Center and talk to one of the men inside - he will ask you to show him a Pokemon, and when you return with that Pokemon in your party, he will give you three free Poke Balls of a random, common type.
- Veilstone City: Go to the Massage Lady and let her give a massage to one of your Pokemon, and receive a free Accessory as well as making the Pokemon happier. Certain Accessories can only be gained this way.
- Hearthome City: Travel west to the Berry Master's house and get a free Berry.
- Sunnyshore City: Go to Julia's House and tell her a story for a free Ribbon - there is a different Ribbon for each day of the week:
Monday = Alert Ribbon (tell Julia about something splashed with water)
Tuesday = Shock Ribbon (something leaping out from a closet)
Wednesday = Downcast Ribbon (something tearful)
Thursday = Careless Ribbon (shoes on the wrong feet)
Friday = Relax Ribbon (numbers adding up perfectly when shopping)
Saturday = Snooze Ribbon (tell Julia about your favourite pillow)
Sunday - Smile Ribbon (something that makes you happy).
Also, check out the Seal Shop at the Sunnyshore Market - there are different Seals each day.
- Snowpoint City: Talk to the guy in the house above and to the right of the Gym, and he will tell you a trendy phrase that you can then use in Mail messages, interviews and so forth.
- Underground: Each of the Salesmen have different goods every day, so check them out to see if they have an item you want.
After you get the National Dex:
- Sandgem Town, or any TV: Check out which Pokemon is swarming today, and travel to the appropriate location to battle or catch them (or chain for shinies using the Poke Radar, if you would like a shiny Pokemon of that species).
- Route 212, south of Hearthome City: Go to the Pokemon Mansion and talk to Mr Backlot. He will tell you which Pokemon has come into the Trophy Garden today. As far as I can tell, it is possible to find two Trophy Garden species of Pokemon in the garden on the same day - both today's and yesterday's featured Pokemon.
- Resort Area: If your Pokemon (both in your party and on the PC) have 20 ribbons in total, enter the Ribbon Syndicate and get a Spa Treatment to make your lead Pokemon happier.
- Pal Park: If it's been 24 hours or more since you last migrated Pokemon from your GBA cartridge (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald FireRed or LeafGreen), you may move six Pokemon into the Pal Park and perform a Catching Show. You get a Berry afterwards, depending on the time taken and the types of Pokemon captured.
NB: If your Pokemon is holding Mail or knows a HM, it cannot migrate, so you may have to remove Mail and visit the Move Deleter before transferring some Pokemon.
Other things you can do:
- Visit Amity Square with a
, and find an item every 200 steps. You can find rare Berries and several different Accessories; these items are only available by walking with your Pokemon in Amity Square. You can visit as often as you like.
- If it's Friday, go to the Valley Windworks and catch a lv22
- or defeat it, if you already have one. Only one will appear per Friday.
- Play with friends in the Underground. Bury your Spheres to make them grow large (they seem to grow faster the longer they've been buried), and trade them for cool items for your Secret Base. Capture enough Flags and you'll get to make improvements to your Secret Base.
Also, once you've talked with someone 32 times, you can catch a
at the Hallowed Tower on Route 209.
If anyone can add to this list, please do.