It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 What's your Prized Pokemon? 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

My most prized pokemon?

{steelix} Lv67 & {swampert} Lv80

Level, EV's, none of this matters to me.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:44 pm
Profile ICQ
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
now that I ventured further into DPPt...my prized pokemon have changed...1st is now my Impish nature Battle Hall shiny {gallade} who I love very much & hope to complete the Battle Hall with it...2nd is my Master Rank Beauty Contest winning shiny female {glaceon} who is just a delight & I absolutely love using it in general that got me into the Ribbon Syndicate...I need more prized pokemon as these at the moment are my only two...yep...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Definitely my Porygon-Z. It's gone through several name changes, currently Leet Hax.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ahhh, The wonders of legendarys, everybody likes them, most people make a team of them. Me on the other hand, don't like them, they are just cheap pokemon that give you insane power for no reason at all... That is why I like Mudkip, they can beat anything with nothing.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I would have to say my lvl 55 Milotic (named Lloyd) is my prized pokemon, because of how much money dat I have spent on it and ribbons dat my pokemon have acquired. He has ova 10 ribbons and I possibly spent about $300,000 on him!

[url=http://img220.imageshack.us/i/6b954f74362dc92b735f849.png/][img]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1052/6b954f74362dc92b735f849.png[/img][/url]

Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My most prized pokemon is my female Blaziken!

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Not my most powerful, but definately one of my favs since Red/Blue is my Poliwrath
I've been a sucker for PW since I first got hooked on Hypnosis, years ago now. :)

That said, I just trained up an awesome Umbreon whose moveset I'm pretty happy with. First Pokemon to go over level 70... it must be love. :)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:14 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

PokeMasterBaller wrote:
I would have to say my lvl 55 Milotic (named Lloyd) is my prized pokemon, because of how much money dat I have spent on it and ribbons dat my pokemon have acquired. He has ova 10 ribbons and I possibly spent about $300,000 on him!

You don't even want to know how much I spend on my {glaceon} wow...but I will tell you anyway see? I spend over the max amount of money you can hold at once ($999,999) on it & just to add to my Ribbon collection (...Gorgeous Royal Ribbon...) ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
PokeMasterBaller wrote:

You don't even want to know how much I spend on my {glaceon} wow...but I will tell you anyway see? I spend over the max amount of money you can hold at once ($999,999) on it & just to add to my Ribbon collection (...Gorgeous Royal Ribbon...) ...

All my Contest Pokemon and my Party get treated that way. But I tend to choose different pokemon as my favourites. Currently, its my Jirachis and Mesprit. After, it might be a Shelder or my Gorebyss. :D

Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

my current prized/fave pokemon is my eevee, lol. level 93, it kicked the elite fours butt. sadly, i havent evolved it cuz i cant decide what exactly i want it to evolve to XD. oh well, its still pretty strong. and its awesome in contests :)

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:46 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Psychic_Espeon_16 wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
PokeMasterBaller wrote:

All my Contest Pokemon and my Party get treated that way. But I tend to choose different pokemon as my favourites. Currently, its my Jirachis and Mesprit. After, it might be a Shelder or my Gorebyss. :D

Really...I treat only the pokemon I favor the most like this...I pretty sure my {torterra} will never like me again cause I don't pay it much attention as of recently...

Ryder wrote:
my current prized/fave pokemon is my eevee, lol. level 93, it kicked the elite fours butt. sadly, i havent evolved it cuz i cant decide what exactly i want it to evolve to XD. oh well, its still pretty strong. and its awesome in contests :)

& to this...that, is ****ing, awesome...& also, you ain't got much longer before "Boom!" Lv. 100 & then it's too late for it to be four of it's possible evolutions...lol...

I hope the {torchic} I plan on training makes this list cause I really do like {blaziken} as it's my favorite fire starter...til then I have a {raichu} I just finished EV training & once it's up to level I will hopefully enjoy using it in the Battle Tower as if not it won't have a high possibility to make this list...the list of my prized pokemon that is...my favorites list changes drastically every Generation of Pokemon...

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My prized Pokemon is always my starter, so throughout all my games, thats:

{typhlosion} Typhlosion x1,
{charizard} Charizard x3,
{blaziken} Blaziken x1,
And more recently, {infernape} Infernape x2.

I will get Typhlosion again when i get my SS :)
I have a thing with fire type pokemon, I just think they're really cool. I've never started a game without choosing a Fire-type starter.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:40 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My gardevior. I originally got her in Emerald (before i knew much about natures and EVs. Calm nature)

She got many of the emerald ribbons, i sent her to XD gale of darkness and got her to 100 there along with the mount battle ribbon. Pal parked her to pearl and got alot of the ribbons there. She had 26 ribbons total I think before I lost my pearl. :(((( full dex too

I dont know what im gonna do now, but I probably will EV train a good Gardevior in emerald and do it all over again. XD Too bad I no longer own XD gale of darkness.

Lets see, known ribbons:
Emerald:
All smart contest, Effort, Was a model for a picture ribbon, Elite four ribbon, and the 7 days ribbons.

XD Gale of Darkness:
Mount Battle 100 battles ribbon

Pearl:
7 days ribbons, smart contests ribbons, elite four, footprint ribbon, all 3 mansion ribbons (including the 999,999,999 yen ribbon)

So maybe 31 ribbons total.

Wed May 12, 2010 8:14 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I've given up on prizing any of my pokemon. I've had the worst luck ever.

I used to have my favorite Snorlax of all time.. BigDaddy-S in Blue, my first Snorlax, was a beast. Transferred it to Gold, and eventually got her (yes, when I ended up transfering "him" into Gold he went all tranny on me and turned out to be female) into the 80's. However, Gen 3 happened.. and my Gold cart's battery eventually died. The only memory I have of him/her/it now is trapped onto my Stadium save team when it was at level 50.

Then, I started EV training in Ruby.. had a huge collection.. then that game got stolen. Ugh! Bought the games again, but haven't gone through them.

When FireRed came out.. I got into it again.. almost had all the legendaries for Gen 3, all the pokemon in one place... then BAM, in the middle of saving I bumped my game in the DS slot which froze the game.. deleting my save file in the process.

So, now.. I've played through FireRed again.. through Pearl.. and mostly done with HeartGold. Started EV training.. almost have all the original 150 in FireRed.. But I just have a hard time getting attached to any one pokemon again. =(

Fri May 14, 2010 1:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

my faves... my lvl 100 Sceptile and lvl 98 Kyogre on Sapphire.
My various Tyranitars (i think i have five?? one's from coliseum, which is cool).
My lvl 82 Torterra.
My lvl 99 Blastoise.
my two metagross.
lvl 72 moltres
lvl 77 Dialga
lvl 77 Luxray.
lvl 55 Typhlosion
lvl 54 Lugia
lvl 54 Ampharos
basically, my starters and anything i've spent a lot of time with on my games. i always feel bad when one of these guys faints, as i become afraid their happiness will drop, which would make me feel bad. but hey, anyone on this thread probably feels that way about at least one of their pokemon, so...

Sat May 15, 2010 12:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

- From my Pearl version it is my Scizor

Wed May 19, 2010 9:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my favorite pokemon thaat i have would have to be my charizard i have had that since blue version and is currently in my platnuim it is a level 99 and i have spent more than 1.5 million on it and has 30 ribbons i could go the entire game with
[img]charizard[/img]
just my charizard

Sat May 29, 2010 10:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pokemaster92 wrote:
my favorite pokemon thaat i have would have to be my charizard i have had that since blue version and is currently in my platnuim it is a level 99 and i have spent more than 1.5 million on it and has 30 ribbons i could go the entire game with
[img]charizard[/img]
just my charizard

you sir are and idiot or a liar because you cant get a pokemon from blue to platinum.

my coolest & prized pokes are : my shiny lv. 100 ludicolo or my shiny lv 100 charizard or my shiny dragonite lv 100....

and any my lv 100's are pretty chill but my shinies are the bestest

i dont really know. nothing has been that great for me lately.... and i have alot of lv 70-80's who just got used and discarded :/

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

make that my smr2010 {jirachi} (i change my likes and dislikes fast)

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Last edited by The Amber Mine on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
my incredible kyogre with thirty ribbons, it dosent have perfect EV's but I caught him on saphire my firt time trough and he will be the first one transfered to white version!

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:12 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

robbydebry wrote:
my incredible kyogre with thirty ribbons, it dosent have perfect EV's but I caught him on saphire my firt time trough and he will be the first one transfered to white version!

That is, of course, if transfer is possible.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Void wrote:
robbydebry wrote:

That is, of course, if transfer is possible.

It is.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

my shiny magikarp, of course. most magikarps i just throw in the PC but he was my first shiny. i started training him really well, although I didn't know what EV training was at the time, i still bought a ton of those vitamin things that raise his sp. attack and sp. defense. (i had alot of money cause i didn't believe in buying potions. but rather just running to the pokecenter. i was stupid) And for laughs i didn't let him evolve into gyrados and kept training him. he was level 80-something and knew the best little water TMs i could find to teach him. and then i lost Diamond D:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

All of my starters such as Quinn the typhlosion (ss) Quinn the Swampert (sapphire& ss) Pops the blastoide (fr) Dr. Flame the Charizard (lg & ss) Mick the Swampert (ruby) Vlam the blaziken (sapphire) and also Shadow my Absol (sapphire)

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Blaziken, lvl 100
Quirky, weird nature but awesome overall

Sceptile, lvl 100

My trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27589

my fc:0561 1373 6911

Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next