It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 odd keystone 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: Tacoma, Washington, U.S. of A (Stalkers need not call, just come on over!)
Ok, so I've looked for a fair amount of time now for information about the hollow tower, or whatever its called, so I'd just figured I'd bring it up on the forum:

WTF? xD

lol, J/K. But seriously, I got an odd keystone from that one dude, and used it on the broken tower, but I don't know what his directions mean. He says something along the lines of go to route 209. Go underground, talk to someone. Is this information for capturing spiritomb?

Also, I cant remember what the location was, but I randomly found another Odd Keystone when using the Divining app on my poketek, I think it was in a tree...
Anyhow, what do I use the second one for???

Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This is how to get Spiritomb (Hallowed Tower revealed!) :

1) Place the Odd Keystone into the Hallowed Tower
2) Head to the Underground and talk to other players a total of 32 times, not including the hikers (if you only have 1 other player to work with, keep going above ground and underground and speaking to the player
3) Return to the tower, and Spiritomb will appear. It is found at Level 25

And yes, it is possible to receive extra Odd Keystones. Their use: more Spiritomb. But generally, I'd prefer to breed it rather than talking to another 32 players. They breed with Ditto. Another Odd Keystone can be found in the trees of Twinleaf town (like you said) and others in the Underground. The Underground ones are extremely rare.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This is how to get Spiritomb (Hallowed Tower revealed!) :

2) Head to the Underground and talk to other players a total of 32 times, not including the hikers (if you only have 1 other player to work with, keep going above ground and underground and speaking to the player

You don't have to go above ground. You can just go in & out of your secret base. Each time you talk will count that way.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:44 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I did the same thing but I got them faster because of my friends they all had a DS :wink:

Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've found three or four Odd Keystones in the Undergound alone. Man, I must be really lucky with them or something.

Sadly, I have no nearby friend with a DS and Diamond or Pearl, so no Spiritomb for me :(

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:31 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I've found three or four Odd Keystones in the Undergound alone. Man, I must be really lucky with them or something.

Sadly, I have no nearby friend with a DS and Diamond or Pearl, so no Spiritomb for me :(

There are plenty of people over WFC (not GTS) here who'd be happy to offer you one. They are breedable, and it's how I got mine, so you are not entirely out of luck.
The rarest things I've ever found in the Underground are Dread and Toxic Plates. Oh well - at least I have Spiritomb.

- DNA

Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I got my Spiritomb over GTS. I was extremely lucky 'cause the trainer asked for a lv.20 chimchar (usually they ask for Latios, Celebi, Deoxys ...).
So my advice is: try the GTS or the Wi-Fi trading post. You can even PM to trade (I have many Spiritombs) :P

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:32 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: Tacoma, Washington, U.S. of A (Stalkers need not call, just come on over!)
Aha, I'm not completely dumb, I thought there might be something to do with spiritomb in that tower thingy xD

Thank you for the info Hyperbole, that really clears things up.
I was uber confused when I found the second one xD

Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]