It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Pokemon Ranger question 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

This is probly a silly question but I just started playing Pokemon Ranger and I'm already stuck -.- I'm at the part where ypu have to capture the two grimers and a muk. The walkthroughs said use drowzee but I cant figure out how :oops: I've tried drawing the lines but drowzee doesn't even appear to have one. Can some one please help me.

Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

[quote]This is probly a silly question but I just started playing Pokemon Ranger and I'm already stuck -.- I'm at the part where ypu have to capture the two grimers and a muk. The walkthroughs said use drowzee but I cant figure out how I've tried drawing the lines but drowzee doesn't even appear to have one. Can some one please help me.[/quote]

I didnt use any pokemon but my minun and its easier when you go slow around them...........Thats what I did

Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Nyuu wrote:
I've tried drawing the lines but drowzee doesn't even appear to have one. Can some one please help me.
ARG! The physic assit doesn't have a line! It makes the pokemon walk into the middle of the screen and makes the other pokemon levitate leaving them easier to catch!!!

Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jeez no need to yell :oops: I figured out what I did wrong it wasnt a problem catching them it was getting to the other side but I know now.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]