It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 READ THIS BEFORE ADVERTISING ANYTHING 
The Geek
The Geek

Alright, since this is becoming a fad here, I'd just like to make an official announcement on the topic:

If you'd like to advertise your forums, by all means, do so in here. However, understand not everyone will join. In fact, most people won't. Most of us subscribe to enough forums already and don't need any more. In addition, things like "My forum only has 2 members; me and my best friend. Please join!" aren't likely to attract people either. A popular community, perhaps, but your little project with no active members isn't likely to draw anyone else in either.

So, please keep this in mind, so you don't have to start yelling and bumping topics, which is frowned upon.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Mon May 30, 2005 5:53 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Also keep in mind that if you're going to rip our forums off, don't even bother advertising it here. Sure, a normal pokemon forum will have subforums similar to ours, when you have "unique" forums like Testing & Advertising, teams, Slateport, etc., or in the same order as our forums, it's quite obvious you just ripped our forum off.

So from now on, if you just suck at being creative and decide to copy our forums/ranks/whatever, don't even bother advertising it here. Actually, it could come to the point where we ban people for doing this.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:43 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]