It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Wonderful Algebra Solver 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

(I do not know if this belongs here; I do not know where this belongs. Well, it is a type of advertising, but it's not anything of mine. This might go under general discussion. I don't know.... Mods need to decide)

I seem, in school, to always find difficult math problems for homework on worksheets and in book work. I (somewhat) recently discovered a wonderful site that can solve any of your math troubles. Plug it in, it gives an answer to your algrbra problem, matrix problem, simplifying problem, percentage problem, ect. (the correct one by the way, in the most exact answer [most of the time]).
It also allows you to buy a program where you can do all the same things, but it can show the steps along the way and explain them. The program is expensive though (that's why I don't have one).
Through the site, you can still put in questions and get the correct answer; however, if you want to be a nice and good little student, you should only use this if you truly are stumped. You should not use this website to cheat on your homework -- mainly because most math teachers require you to show your work :P ).
Also, if you just want to mess around and play with the programs on the site, you can see huge answers that take up three lines of space just to have fun (that is, if you have a lot of free time, or you are a nerd like me).

So go and visit this site, http://www.quickmath.com, and the next time you are stumped on you math homework, visit this site and your problems will be solved. :)

DISCLAIMER: In order to get the right answer you have to set it up right and have the right formulas, if you don't, you will get an answer, but you won't get the correct answer.

Last edited by datachange on Sun May 13, 2007 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 09, 2007 9:16 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

OMG - an automatic thing that does your math hw...

can it do proofs though? like my math hw i had around the end of march/early april?

Sat May 12, 2007 6:46 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

OMG - an automatic thing that does your math hw...

can it do proofs though? like my math hw i had around the end of march/early april?

idk, good idea (I remember those painful proofs from eariler in the year) leme check and Ill edit THIS post in a couple of minutes telling the answer.

EDIT: Sadly, there is not a proofing part of the site. looks like you'll have to pain though that part of your homework, sorry.

Sun May 13, 2007 6:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think, this will actually not help some students.
They will only rely on that site to answer their assignments in math.

However, they will do have answers on their assignments whenever their teachers will give them.
But the problem is that, when the time they will have a LONG Quiz or short Quiz, they cannot access to
the site because they need to access the internet too! (but they are on their school).

I also saw that the site offers $39.99 for that algebra solver.

I'd say, the best thing to learn math is to have a TUTOR (1 on 1 ) for easier understandings.

salamence47™|RN

{garchomp} {gyarados} {salamence} {kingdra} {altaria}

Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]