It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Medieval War Game 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Say hello to EVONY.

You've seen those seductive advertisements, you know - "Come play, my Lord" , or maybe one where you see academies being built, and walls.

Evony is a relatively clean game. You don't see any slaughter, and its not so micro-managing in individual taxes, and supplying service to everyone like SimCity, or the Sims.

No, you get to build buildings, research technologies, raise armies, and pillage. Best of all, paying is optional, and in fact, you get something so you can win good items, and possibly even the game currency known as cents! This is different from gold, which is used to buy resources, and pay for heros.

You can sign up here, so I can get some tiny benefit. In exchange, I will give you this WONDERFUL PACKAGE!

1.) Startup Guide and Websites: http://www.evonypedia.com/evony/getting ... tart-guide Learn how to get your city up and running in as little as ONE day!
2.) An invite code so that you can also benefit by inviting your own friend: this program, known as iEvony, is for spreading the message of a free war-game to get an even bigger community.

And remember, always free, ALWAYS.
Please join, and let me know, so I can help you!

Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]