It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 FREE STUFF @ Prize Rebel! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Basically, you go to the site, do some of those ads you see on the internet, (yes, you can use fake info) and you earn points. You then exchange the points for anything your little heart desires (not just wii stuff!). One add per day earns you at LEAST 30 cents, although the highest free ad I've seen was probably 2 points. It may not seem like a lot at first, but the amounts do add up eventually. So far, I've earned 27 US dollars worth of points, which net me some cool Wii skin, millions of Maplestory Mesos, and a new SD card.

Overall, this is a great site for young people (like me!) who don't have money or credit cards to buy stuff online with.

I'm sorry, but I don't think linking to such a site is a good idea. While it is true that you can fill out surveys with false information, you still need to provide your real information such as phone number and address in order to receive prizes earned. This just doesn't seem like a safe thing to advertise here.

- Kurushel

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]