Ever wanted to play a Pokemon MMORPG? Well, unfortunately we can't offer you that, because we'd get sued. What we CAN offer is a Pokemon themed MUCK (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUCK
), a text-based rpg. We're brand new, and that means we have a lot of opportunities.
* We're based in the Kanto region, with a not-too-complicated grid.
* Team Rocket will start off as a rumor and develop into a well-known force over time.
* A blank slate in terms of history. We've just opened, so there's no complicated history to learn about before you jump in, and in fact, you get to help make our history.
* Players and staff will run plots and events.
* A flexible point system that allows you to start with or play as almost any pokemon right from the get-go.
We love new players so join us at dragonet.afraid.org 9193 . We hope to see you there!
The most user-friendly way to get on the game is to download SimpleMU here http://simplemu.onlineroleplay.com/download.html
then when you run the program, you go to file>new connection wizard and follow the steps there. That url is the "site address" and the port number is 9193.
If you have any questions, please contact us at pokemonfrontiermuck at gmail dot com