It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 THE THING's DOMAIN 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A bit ago, I started this small website called THING's DOMAIN. I wanted to make this site to practice my HTML ability with websites. I also wanted to create a website that would allow me to get out drawings and information about the comic series I write, THE THING. After a bit of learning, and quite a few pages of scripting, THING's DOMAIN was born. It's not really all that fancy, as I built it off of basic HTML, but it's good enough for me...for now.

At THING's DOMAIN we offer lots of different drawings of characters and places from the comics, including one of the comics made especially for the internet. We also offer music that has been invented to go along with the series, and a few assorted games from game sites that offer them free. There is a section for different character profiles so that you can learn about some of the main characters in THE THING series. We also have some small forums that are still in need of moderators, and those forums have a Pokemon forum. Everything on the site is constantly growing as I continue to add more artwork, music, and more.

To access my site, go to http://thingsdomain.com or just click on the banner above.

ImageImageImage

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Most recent updates

4/22/09 - Added more information to THING's profile, got forum Cash MOD working.
4/23/09 - Added a new song, THE CAVERN SONG.
4/30/09 - Added a new drawing, FLIGHT OF THE THINGS. Edited POLAGON's profile so that his image was animated.

Psypokian Members
These are other members of Psypoke that have joined our forums.

DarkMegaMan

Please remember that I am only an amateur at HTML, so please don't make too many rude remarks of my site's not-so-advanced appearance. I'm not as awesome as Jiggz is.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]