The Tall Grass RPG
Click to go to the Forum!
The Tall Grass Rules & Guidelines wrote:
1. No flaming, swearing or bullying. This rule will be enforced with a warning, then a ban if you re-offend.
2. Everyone hates spam. If you don't have anything to bring to a topic, don't post. NO SPAM! And remember, pointing out spam is spam also, you'll be dealt with!
3. Double (and triple etc.) posting is not allowed. The edit post functions are not just for show.
4. Should your topic not be answered straight away, don't complain. People will read your topic and reply if they have something to say. Relax.
5. Should a topic have died, and should it be lying dead for a long time; please only post in it if you have something worth saying. Necroposting is might foolish!
6. Many users of forums have things to say to each other that other people don't need to see; please make use of the PM function for this.
7. Use your noodle, folks. Offensive images and links to offensive things like pornography will result in an immediate ban.
8. Within the RPG, the staff control your Pokémon's growth as we will be the one controlling your opponents; so your Pokémon aren't going to evolve the second you walk out of Dr Lennox's Pokémon Center.
9. Beware of Admin Frog. He does not like you; he will go to great lengths to see you in pain. The best way to avoid is amphibious and/or administrative wraith is to obey the previous eight rules. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
If you have any questions, or complaints. Please PM them to either myself or another member of staff and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
But don't bother Admin Frog; he'll just "deal with you."
Thanks for the Sprite, Afonso!