This Re-Try of advertising has been authorized by: Kurushel. Now, on to the advertisement itself. And thank you, Kurushel.
PokeTalk Forums: The forum to talk about Pokemon.
PokeTalk Forums is a Pokemon discussion forum made by me. It is a forum with sections to discuss Pokemon, and sections to discuss more general stuff, like music, literature, and others. It is a very cool place, with very cool people. It is a good place to go if you're a big Pokemon Fan. And, currently, I still need more moderators. It is very fun, and was created in a very creative manner, it is not like your typical Pokemon Forum.
What's so special about it, you may ask? Well, you could say it is a fun forum, suitable for younger Pokemon Fans, and has a lot of members who are very popular in other forums, such as mods that come from other forums.
There are also things expected from you if you join, I'd like to give you a quote of the general forum rules, not the fact that every sub forum has its own rules, though:
These are the forum's general rules, all users must obey. I will update them once in a while. Read them carefully.
1) No Spam: Sounds funny, but SPAM stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Posts. None of that, any SPAM will be deleted on site.
2) Equality: All of us are equals, and so we shall treat each other.
3) Appropriate content: Do not post anything vulgar, offensive, obscene, racist, suggestive, or pervertive.
4) Necromancy: Considering this is a small forum, reviving dead topics will not be punished. Yet.
5) Topics: Post your topics in the appropriate forums.
6) Do not double post unless the individual forum allows it.
1) Keep images appropriate for everyone.
2) Do not have a bunch of images in your signuature, think about wether you need all of them or only a few.
3) Do not try to copy the images of other users, use your own.
4) The use of excessive smileys in your post is not allowed, limit yourself to three per post.
1) Do not become a member if you know you will not be active.
2) If you do not like the treatment from mods here, nobody's making you stay.
3) Only PM a user if it is something that is private or does not go in a forum. If someone is bugging you via PM, feel free to inform me.
1) Do not flame other users, if you are going to argue, do it via PM.
2) Your posts here must have a purpose.
1) No multiple accounts, all your accounts will be deleted and your first account banned.
Not following the rules at any time will get you one warning. Warnings will be removed after one month. If at any time, you recieve three warnings in the same month, its a ban. Or if you get excessive warnings at any time. If at one time you have had five warnings at any time, its a ban as well.
PokeTalk's rules may not sound too strict, but if you join, you are expected to follow them.
PokeTalk is a very friendly forum, and I would reccomend you join. I assure you you are most welcome there and you are bound to have a good time chatting with fellow Pokemon fanatics.
Also, I, and the existing mods are friendly, and be sure that if you have a problem at my forum, we are willing to help you. We also have a ChatBox for quick and random chat with friends.
Anyways, there is a link to PokeTalk in my signuature, just click on the banner, and enter the fun place.
PokeTalk Forums. The forum. To talk. About Pokemon.