It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Dragon Cave 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dragon Cave

I'm fairly sure that this is in the right place to post it, if not, please move it.

Anyways, for all of you who love visiting this site, clicking madly to try and nab an egg before someone else grabs it, and then watch worriedly until it grows up, dreading that your precious baby won't make it, here's the topic for you. I didn't find any other topics about this site, and we could use one. Here we can discuss our current eggs/hatchlings/dragons, what we're aiming for next, and help each other by viewing each others eggs/hatclings and ensuring their survival.

We can all discuss and think up suitable name-which is useful for hopeless cases like me :P

RULES

1. No repeatedly posting asking people to click on your eggs. If they're in danger, post once saying so, edit them into your sig perhaps, and hope for the best.

2. When you first post, add your scroll link to it as well, and I'll add it to the first post, which is how you guys will be able to follow rule three easier. -points down-

3. Each time you visit this topic, try and view a few eggs/hatchlings of other people at the very least. The point is to help others and get help. If you could view everyone's, that would be great, but if not, just as many as possible. Everyone's scroll will be edited into the first page.

4. Be polite if you request help. Don't post in all caps, saying OMG DUDEZZZ MAH EGG IS DYING YOU GUYS BETTER SAVE OR I WONT CLIK URS EVER AND ITLL BE UR FAULT KTHNXBAI.

THE MIGHTY LIST

Vulpine's Scroll

That's it for now. EGGS UNITE.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]