It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Online Pokemon League (450+ Members) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hello! I am posting this to show you a forum and project I'm involved in, the Online Pokemon League.

The Online Pokemon League (OPL for short) is centered on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl WiFi play, with a "league" of Gym Leaders and Elite Four to challenge. (Gym Leaders and Elite Four are not necessarily part of site staff). Anyone can participate, and prizes can range from forum-related rewards to actual pokemon presents.

There are rules, which can be found here.

The original OPL was started just before June of this year, and had a decnently good outcome. In the middle of June, a new, second version of the forums was released. Some members left in the transaction, but many stayed. Since then, OPL has flourished as a rogue online wifi league, with high aspirations and ambitions. Plans are being put into web hosting (as in paid web hosting, not free) to broaden the experience of online members.

OPL currently has over 450 members. The staff currently consists of three Administrators, two Global Moderators, and a team of small people making up the Community Staff (responsibilities such as moderating the chats or individual forums).

If you have any questions or comments about the OPL, you can either PM me or post in this thread.

I am not the owner of this site nor an Administrator, so I obviously can't answer all questions. However if you'd like, you can email the founder and head admin, Defib, at this address: fajamushi@gmail.com .

Thank you for reading this; I hope some of you are interested in the Online Pokemon League!

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:01 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]