It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Team DarkEve, only for the best! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Team DarkEve is an organized online pokemon Team dedicated to giving you the best gaming experience. This is, as mentioned, only for the people who are the best or want to be. We have many different events and activities to choose from. Tournaments can be created whenever a member wants one, and the winner is always rewarded with a rare pokemon and points. Missions are always ready for people who are up to them. They include simple tasks like catch a certain pokemon, get a certain item, battle a certain person etc. and when completed, you get (again) pokemon and points. What are points used for, you ask? You can use points to buy any item or pokemon you want; from a potion to a Darkrai, everything's available. We have forums to help you perfect your team with the best move suggestions, item suggestions etc. and a battle area where you get prizes for winstreaks against other members. You can always find a person willing to trade or battle with you, and we always have pass-time games going on. On less important news, our mascot is Darkrai, and when your an excellent member, your given one as recognition. There's only one downside to this team, we just transferred forums so not many members are on the new forum yet, but they will be =) Interested? Just reply to this saying you want to join, or PM me saying you want to join, and you'll be PM'ed the forum location so you can join =D well, what are you waiting for? Post away!!

Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll be happy to join. But one thing you do have to understand is that I just restarted my game, so it may take a little while for me to get back up there.

PM me with the info please :)

Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]