It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Need an advice 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

As most of you are already aware, I'm scripting a pokemon website. I'm not going into full depths of it now, but I do have a huge problem sitting on my shoulders. I wish to complete the site very quickly and set up a inconsequential deadline for my self of two weeks. But now I'm doubting I can finish it in that time. My script is half done, and I'm aiming to make a really good looking and appealing site. But what seems to be a good option for me, is already buying a domain name and using a webhoster(godaddy.com) for about 20 dollars a year. I understand it seems like penny change, but I'm not sure of what I need to do. On one hand, I can create a forum where my site will interact, fix scripts, create sprites and banners and report news which will stimulate and increase progress, or I can finish the script first and then register a domain name which will be really slow. On one hand, registering the domain and forum before I complete the script will heavily stimulate progress, but on the other hand, it will also lose me money[for lack of revenue.] I'll accept advices and personal opinions from practically everybody, but will hold some more important than others( like the advices of those who actually have experience with this.)

In search of HTML coders and other HTML help and assistance. For further information read here http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14610

Sat May 05, 2007 11:47 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Personally, I think you should go with the $20 a year. If you have a goal for a 2 week set up, then you should go with the faster program. If you ever need any help on that, then PM me, ok?

Sun May 06, 2007 4:27 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thank you, do you have any skills that I may need? Such as HTML knowledge or good animation skills?

In search of HTML coders and other HTML help and assistance. For further information read here http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14610

Sun May 06, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]