It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Making Topics Regarding Team Suggestions 
Lite Four
Lite Four

I'll allow such topics for now, since they are getting more common. A few ground rules for such topics.

1. Such topics can be used to gather opinions on which Pokemon should be used to complete the team, or to help you make a choice from several Pokemon that you feel like using when you only have limited slots in your party left.

NO movesets are to be rated here, do so in the Rating Center @ http://psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=261

2. Since these topics are meant to gather opinion, can the author of each such topic please indicate in the thread, or PM me, to request for the thread to be locked once you think you have sufficient opinions gathered. It get's pretty spammish when the replies eventually become repetitive, or completely useless. "I love Blastoise, you should use it" for instance.

That's about it for now. papersun and SS, you all may add to this if you have something to say.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]