It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Can't recruit Rayquaza? (PMD Red) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm playing PMD Red, and I keep battling Rayquaza but I can't recruit him! I am on my own using a Feraligatr (1 body size) Lv. 44 (a 7.5% recruitment boost) and Feraligatr is holding a friend bow. Since Rayquaza's recruit chance is -10%, shouldn't I be able to recruit it? I've heard rank may also have something to do with it, I am currently one rank above Gold rank (Diamond rank?)

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

If you don't get Legendaries on your team, don't worry. After you beat the game you can still recruit them. For example, once you beat the game you can go back to Mt. Thunder (which is where you fight Zapdos) and try to fight and recruit him.
;)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks. I managed to get the Bird Trio and Rayquaza. I recommend the Sky Tower as a great place to make Articuno really smart really quick with all those sky gummies...

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If i'm right, rayquaza has -10% chances of getting him... So bring a lvl 100 pkmn ( wich give +25% chances of recruiting) bring also, if u can, friend bow, wich give +10% (yay :3) and u will get it easily! ;). You can trust me: Ive finish the entire game, with all the pokemon and legendaries (including jirachi, celebi and kecleon (!!!)) Getting kecleon in your team is the ultimate goal of the game! It has -34,9% of chances to get him and with all the stuff you get exactly 0,1% of chances to get him!!! If you want help: get Salamence lvl100 max iq with flamethrower, dragon claws, fly, earthquake, bring friendbow, 15 reviver seed, 3 max elixir and 1 escape orb. Then go in a dungeon, find a shop and steal any item without paying. He will attack you: 2x speed and watch out for fury swipe. Go find a strategic corner (you will understand) and wait there pressing a+b at same time and waiting for kecleons to come. If you get it ( be patient, it took me 127 kills.) instantly use your escape orb. But watch out!!!: 1. Don't bring any partner, will waste reviver seeds. 2. Don't get killed, or you will need to get another friend bow. ( wich is the 2nd hardest item to get in the game after bananas! (you find them in walls and act as an apple)). Good luck on your quest!!! ;) (This quest is optional)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]