No, i'm just me 19%  19%  [ 7 ]
No, but wouldn't want to 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
I am a bully and have no life and probably smoke and do drugs 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Amphy 22%  22%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 36

Bullying Thread 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Last year I was being bullied by the Wife of Frankenstien. Tch, I filed a two page report on what she had been doing (mind you I am not a baby, I endured this for 3/4 of the year) to the principal. Now whos sitting there with a smug look on their face? Rhetorical question. ME.
This is her:
*me goes up to get a pencil from the teacher's desk*
Her: Yo, *my name* what are you doing up here?
Me: *looks at her like she has 10 heads* Er....getting a pencil?
Her: Sneers
Me: in head, "Ooo-kay....."

-Gardevoir~

Doesn't the teacher have a right to ask you what you're doing? I mean, you can't just go up to the teachers desk to take something without expecting to be asked. I mean, from what that sounds like up there, you didn't even ask if you could get a pencil.

The sneer, you also probably interpreted the wrong way.

Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah so all my friends were a grade above me. Then they went to High School. And I was left alone with all the assholes that were left in Middle School *hides in corner*

And yeah those that were left teased me mercilessly. At first I fought back with extreme ferocity, not taking ANY amount of crap, but they thought that funny and just kept coming. I didn't get it, I had no idea what to do. I came home crying once or twice. I was depressed, REALLY depressed. My life at home was fine, but at school, I just took so much crap and didn't know how to deal with it. At one point one kid was harrassing me so bad that he got a few detentions.

The worst part was that some kids that I thought were my friends began to join in. It was terrible. I hung in there though, even as it got worse and worse.

Then one day, I stopped caring. Simple as that. I started being positive again. I just did what I had to do, trying my best to stay away from the worst. But I showed my confidence in myself instead of secretly reassuring myself in my mind.

I hung in there and the year ended. Now I'm in High School and I feel better than I have in years. And I'm not kidding. It's like I came out of that awful middle school stronger than I have ever been in my entire life. It's wonderful.

But seriously. I still harbor hatred for those that caused me so much pain last year. I'm never going to forget the way I was treated. At least, not soon.

Strange, all I remember from last year is being tormented.
Not cool.

Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I haven't really ever been bullied. Maybe it's the way my school is set up, maybe it's the fact that I try to be friends to everyone, maybe it's because I don't care what people say about me, or maybe it's because I'm really average. Maybe it's a combination of all of the above...

Well, seriously, if I can be a Senior in High School without people bothering me about the fact that I like Pok

Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gardevoir~ wrote:
Last year I was being bullied by the Wife of Frankenstien. Tch, I filed a two page report on what she had been doing (mind you I am not a baby, I endured this for 3/4 of the year) to the principal. Now whos sitting there with a smug look on their face? Rhetorical question. ME.
This is her:

-Gardevoir~

Doesn't the teacher have a right to ask you what you're doing? I mean, you can't just go up to the teachers desk to take something without expecting to be asked. I mean, from what that sounds like up there, you didn't even ask if you could get a pencil.

Garde~ has already said that it wasn't the teacher who said it.

Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I remembered something...throughout my whole entire school life (even kindergarten), i haven't had a lot of friends, and the ones I did have, they moved away. From third to fifth grade, I had NO friends at all. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nobody cared about poor little outcast.

Sixth grade, I met my small group of friends including John Deshon and Eileen (John and Eileen are the only ones who are still my friends now) and all was well.
Seventh grade, my bestest friend Symone (who everyone calls my identical twin ^_^) got a foster home here. Happiest school year ever.
Eighth grade (now): Angeleah got a foster home with Symone (I call Angeleah "Chipmunk"), Deshon is ruining my life by tormenting me all the time with stupid questions and destroying some of my stuff, John's being cyberschooled, Symone might be leaving in a few months, and everything else is falling apart >_<

The only good things that happened was I came here and made a few friends (Gardevoir, Gardevoir~, Confused Flareon).

I asked my mom if i could cyberschool next year. My reason that I didn't tell her: I may have no friends next year.
If I go to Vo-Tech (vocational technological school, i think) it'll mean a hour-long bus ride and none of my friends will be going there.
If I go to the regular high school, it'll be a 20-minute car ride and some friends will be there. But, the high school SUCKS. I doubt if it has air conditioning (even in Pennsylvania, it is a royal pain trying to pay attention when the room is 90 degrees)

I know that had almost nothing to do with bullying, its just that having no friends and being the outcast is almost the same...

Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Siphai wrote:
Gardevoir~ wrote:
This is her:

-Gardevoir~

Garde~ has already said that it wasn't the teacher who said it.

But that wouldn't make any sence at all. Garde said that...

It just wouldn't make any sence. I'm sorry but that would have to be a lie if it contradicts itself that bad.

Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:42 am
is very close to getting banned

Now see, this type of bullying I do not agree with. It's the bullying people who think they're hot and awesome that I follow. :evil:

But there's people who think they are hot and awesome and actually are hot and awesome! *coughcrosmancoughmattsalmoncough* We don't pick on them :P

I've never been subjected to bullying enough that'd I'd term it such. Sure, a few people pick a bit coz I like Pokemon, but I have yet to hear them say something that actually even slightly offends or insults me, so I laugh it off. Not much really actually insults me :p

Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

swift53 wrote:
Now see, this type of bullying I do not agree with. It's the bullying people who think they're hot and awesome that I follow. :evil:

But there's people who think they are hot and awesome and actually are hot and awesome! *coughcrosmancoughmattsalmoncough* We don't pick on them :P

I've never been subjected to bullying enough that'd I'd term it such. Sure, a few people pick a bit coz I like Pokemon, but I have yet to hear them say something that actually even slightly offends or insults me, so I laugh it off. Not much really actually insults me :p

Gardy's cool ^_^ Other than him and ONE kid at my school who is now homeschooled (._.) all(most) the boys at my school are...well...i'd rather not swear, but that's what they are. (Exceptions besides the kid I mentioned: Brock (Mushroom), Michael, and Josh. They're nice kids.)

People at my school are indifferent to Pokemon. I made a Feed-A-Friend poster, and that got noticed, though. Everyone knew I made it ^_^ lol (No duh: It had a GARDEVOIR on the front of it!!!) One person had heard of a Gardy, but couldn't pronounce it... lol

Holden: Garrduvv...Gardevvooiii...Garde...Garduh...Garrr....

Me: Gardevoir, Holden. Gardevoir.

Holden. Oh. Yeah. Thanks.

P.S. I'm friends with a "Bully", but she's afraid of me ^_^ lol I'm nicer than her, so long as ppl don't annoy me/make me angry. If that happens...think a PO'd Tauros.

Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2