It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 I officially am bored waiting for my Miiverse ban to be over 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

So I accidentally post my Friend Code to Miiverse because someone dared me to so I get a permaban and have to create another alt account then I learn you have to wait 2 weeks for the old account's ban to wear off completely. Then there is this group of trolls that spam the ORAS community constantly and they go I'm the best battler in the world and all that other garbage. So now this is my only gaming site to go to. If anyone wants to battle post your 3DS Friend Code below.

Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright, if you want. :P Just give me your friend code too.

2380 - 6077 - 4680

Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:08 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Here's mine: 3669-1251-5223
I've been pretty busy these last few days...

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I need your 3DS User name.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It's Synnett - I'll add you.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My Miiverse ban ended a week ago anyway but you should be a great opponent! I'm training to be a competitive battler maybe win the Worlds someday.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

BTW My 3DS user name is Matthew
This I created because I'm interested in your walkthroughs though the spambots are starting to be really annoying as they've been posting F bombs with my account and ironically deleting them on the 1st report so your administration cannot access those posts, there should be a proper Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire team rating post as the RSE post is dead, I checked the posts on there are OLD.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Good game. You're one of my challenges to try and make a good turnaround. My advice is to save Mega Aerodactyl for when things are looking bad and when you still have a full HP teammate for backup in case Mega Aerodactyl faints. Also use Mega evolution right off the bat it can save the extra stat boost kick in.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I expected more gimmicks from you! xD I expected some switch out, so I failed some "reads" here and here. Also, you didn't use a status move even once. o_O Is it like full offensive? (Sorry for the stally Cradily)

I built this team around doubles, so I actually do better here. I'd like to do one if you don't mind.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:32 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Pretty much offensive team, I do great in Singles. I'm terrible at Double battles when I'm not playing against the CPU.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:53 pm
Also use Mega evolution right off the bat it can save the extra stat boost kick in.
sbo365

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]