It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 School 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I HATE SCHOOL! How about you?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Beiber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signiature.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I used to be in honor classes, and would get like 6 hours worth of homeworks each day. It was like meh. So now I left them for my last year, I'm taking it easy, and it's pretty nice! (Mostly because there's an error in my schedule and I have 6 classes of sports and 4 classes of music per 9 days... :P)

So yea, I'll use my newly acquired free time to do stuff. :)

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

FINALLY! THE WEEKEND! :D

Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:34 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

School is a necessary evil in our lives. In order to get a career you want, you need to study the basics first. Much as I want to jump right into a polymer chemistry class, I have to pass the prerequisite classes first, going all the way back to the English ones I loathed so %@$#ing much.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:22 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

You hate it but when you are leaving the school or when you are in your professional life then you ll miss those lovely moments :)

Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:37 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

So now I left them for my last year, I'm taking it easy, and it's pretty nice! (Mostly because there's an error in my schedule and I have 6 classes of sports and 4 classes of music per 9 days... :P)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

SCHOOL . I hate it. Its lame.

Fri May 15, 2015 5:02 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

When u are in school u hate it so much i also but when the school days are over and you are going to college or you are in professional life then you miss the school days :)

Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]