It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Life 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Life is busy and it sucks a lot. I have been working my tail off at my job, and haven't had much time for internet through work and school. Working about 20-30 hours a week, and taking 14 hours worth of classes. So I'm if I'm not working I'm studying. Today is the first time I have been able to come here on Psypoke for the first time in a few weeks because I finally got a day off. Anyone else got a busy life.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

o/

Five AP classes means a metric crapton of homework. Up at 5, at school by 7, at school until 3:30 p.m., then homework until dinner, then dinner, then more homework until 10 or 11.

I hope I'll be able to finish my college apps >_>

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Since school started, I haven't got around to even touching my DS. It's been like two weeks now and it's probab;y the longest i've ever gone without playing Pokemon. Just started GCSE's so yeah, I'm going to have even less time

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I got all the free time I could ever want because I don't have school and I don't have a real job.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
The Geek
The Geek

Woo, working 40-45hrs a week!

It actually won't be so bad once I make it through training. As it stands, not only do I have to work, but I have to study too, because I have to take a ton of exams. I have 3 already in the coming weeks, and I know of 3 more I still need to schedule. D:

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

I couldn't possibly have more free time because I've been trying to get any sort of job since June (minus my two-day stint in jury duty) and it's just not happening. Not even retail stores like Best Buy, Sears, Wal-mart, Home Depot nor Lowe's. It sucks in its own way, but at least I have parents who can support me in this bum period.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Your sig goes nicely with your post.

I had a pretty crazy long (like three-week) jury duty shebang a few months ago. It was really interesting and I learned a lot about the Mexican mob.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:43 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Life sucks for me as well, I work full time (I'm at work 45 hours a week but only get paid for 40...) and go to school three days a week. My biggest problem as of lately is sleep - I was so tired last Sunday after work I fell asleep in my car in the driveway for two hours. Jeez. I think caffeine has a lot to do with it, so I've been trying to get rid of caffeinated (diet) pop. I've also had a lot of stress from medical problems and issues with my car, it seems like after a problem gets fixed something else **** up. After finding out I'm borderline diabetic I started trying to lose weight, and so far I've lost about 10lbs in the last month.

All this crap is why I haven't made any posts at Psypoke in a long time, I haven't really been around in the chats as much as I used to either. :( I still love you guys though.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well for me, I got free time up the wazzoo. I ma taking n online course but im 2 months ahead, and have to wait for the mto send my PC to tear apart. Of course i have to wait for them to call, and since Im so far ahead, im not really a top priority. Of course if I hada job I might not be as far ahead, but I sorta gave up. Once I get my wisdome teeth out and rrecover, ill probably try again. All in all, having so much free time, isnt really all that great if ya got nothing to do . .

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:54 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm in school, so I only have a few hours of fun time on weekdays, more on the weekends. I just got Star Fox 64 3D about 45 minutes ago, so I'll be kept occupied for a while.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

School just started up a few weeks ago for me, so I've been kinda busy (which is probably why I havent been posting much on here lately). And if that wasn't enough, I have after-school practice with the school marching band for another 2 hours. (Although on the bright side, going to all the football games (at no cost!) and jamming to all our songs and dancing to the drum rhythms rocks :D ).

But right now I haven't had too much homework so I still have some free time. So while I don't go on Psypoke as frequently, I still go on here often.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I work 40 hours a week, then I have my 16mo old daughter at home to take care of while my wife is at school 4 nights a week. So I get about 2 hours of free time a night from when my daughter goes to bed until I need to.

>lifeisbetterthanitsounds.pdf

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I work 40 hours during the weekdays. However, during weekends, I have to visit any hospitalized patients we might have.

I'm working a lot, and we have problems (big or small) almost every day, but I love it, so I'm happy. I'm sorry some of you guys are unhappy, I hope things get better soon!

Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:41 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I am currently not going to be in college for a long while & in no way have a job the first, I am being supported by my mother & SS, which is fine cause I don't ask for anything much at all...basically, I have free time 24/7 but I usually use it up either playing PC/PS3 games, playing something Pokemon related, learning what I can of C++ to hopefully get to game programming at some point if I can find a good tutorial to get me started in then learning Direct 3d or watching what little I watch on TV...

Otherwise I am either eating, sleeping or doing you know what, I have a boring shut in life I know :violin: ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
School has been AWESOME lately. Subjects easy, seen friends a lot.

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:48 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i agree life sucks..i find the only thing that keeps me sane...well as sane as i can get lol for those that dnt knw me my mind 'works' diffrently so im a lil crazy lol i see the world as a whole..and to be honest i dnt like wat i see 'life' coz's problems that i think society is unwilling to fix...ohh thts a gd idea!! new thread coming up peepz!! and excuse the txt speak i find it easier to type like tht!!
see ya soon
one nerdy raven

Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
DOWN WITH PIKACHU!!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I work 37.5 hours during the week, (plus an extra 3.3 hours unpaid), then have an easy Saturday job that eats up time through travel. Today no teams are on so I do not have to go in. :)

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]