It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Stalkers 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I often find myself wondering, if anyone ever stalked me without trying to harm me or anything, I'd be flattered rather than creeped out. What do you guys think?

Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Personally I would freak out, but that's just because I'm already a paranoid freak. Just the thought of someone watching me gives me chills.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've been stalked by ex's...creepy as hell =l yet flattering :D and kinda cute in a way..but still...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I have stalkers who make plans to do things to get me to kiss them, and somehow end up with my number. Creepy, but flattering..sort of.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Stalkers are creepy. They follow you and take pictures of you secretly. Who knows what will happen if you were alone one dark night walking through a dark alley?

Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:38 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

As long as those stalkers don't hurt you, it's ok...

But come to think of it, its kinda creepy that someone's watching your every move...

Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:43 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I worked with this one bitch a long time ago who got a job where I worked, because she wanted me. I don't know how she found out where I worked, because I had never seen her before in my life, but apparently she went to my school. Before I even knew she worked there, she came up to the store off shift to see me and wanted my AIM name and ****. I didn't really think anything of it at first (perhaps because I'm oblivious), but she eventually told me she needed my nuts and that thought we would be "perfect" together. I didn't think she was attractive at all, but she kept trying to entice me with sexual comments. She tried to tell me that she was a sex fiend and that her bottom lip was a dsl, etc. etc. etc., thinking that being a slut would make me want her. She was also a compulsive liar and couldn't tell the truth to save her life. God, she was so irritating. It wasn't flattering; it was embarrassing that this beast was the kind of woman I attracted.

Somehow I was able to get her out of my life. I'm safe for now.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dude that sucks...one of my friends had a guy that did that to her all the time. I got to the point were she gave him a nasty kick to the groin and he finally quit....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I think... stalkers really suck. I've had them both online and irl, and it is not funny. The online ones were the scariest, when thinking about it, it's just a 'what if' scenario, but when it really happens to you, it's dead terrifying. It sent me into shock the first time.

In real life I was being stalked by some guy named Nick. I'm not sure what his intentions were, but all I knew was he was about 6'3, a year old than me, looked to be about 200 pounds of muscle, talked about drugs a lot, nobody could ever see his eyes because he never took his sunglasses off, and could probably kill me with his bare hands. So I just hid from him all year =) Not the most honorable way, but it was probably the most painless.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Once upon a time, in September 2008 My friend Joe, Started going on a lot of chatrooms, meeting people and such, he met a couple cool people, a couple weird people. Then one day, he told me he met a girl on a chatroom named Amber (I am not hiding names, because I really want her to see this, or anyone of her relatives). I thought nothing of this because he always did, then in Mid-October, he started telling me more about this girl. So it turns out She lives in Arizona, and we live in Nova Scotia. Then it starts to get weird. He starts telling me that she is really emo, and we all hate emo people, so I was like "****"... Then later in this story, he starts to do the one thing NOBODY SHOULD EVER DO ON THE INTERNET and that, is get involved, which he started to do. He started doing absolutely nothing except go on the computer and talk to this bitch. Then it started getting out of hand. She told him she was in love with him. So every day he would get on the computer and tell her not to be emo, cheer up, and all that bull. The best part, is that in early '09 or late '08 (I can't remember) She (no joke) gets raped. Then, she thinks she has AIDS and she's pregnant and that, turns out it's all in her head. In mid-December, her birthday was coming up, and she wants him to be the first one to tell her happy birthday. So he stays up till 12:00am, just to say "happy Birthday". Now, around February, she goes ****ing crazy, and starts to carve Joe's name in her damn leg, and no matter how hard I try, I CANNOT convince him to block her, he thinks he can "help" her. Somewhere in the middle of this story, she threatens to kill herself and all that good stuff. Apparently, during all this, she had a boyfriend, who kept calling her while jerkin' off, and **** like that. and he moved to another state and that's why she's emo. Around this time, is when she started saying she was coming to Canada to find him, which was pretty damn creepy. I FINALLY in late March, convinced him to block her, we haven't heard of this person since then, and we can thank god for that. Now, in August 2009, The weirdest, most coincidental thing since 9/11 (which was an inside job) happens. Last week, I got a friend request on MSN, from and "emogirl667" and I clicked request, thinking (and hoping) it might not be her. In the space where her name should be, was some stupid emo saying (figures, right? God Damn emos..). So when she logged on, she changed her name, guess what? Her name is Amber. So instinctively, I was like HOLY **** ****! I THOUGHT WE GOT RID OF HER! I started talking to her, asking her if she remembered us, she said no, but I kept saying all these things and she said she didn't remember. Turns out, this girl is a different emo Amber. Crazy stuff man.

PEOPLE OF PSYPOKES, Remember this name: Amber Barnt. If you ever see her, or if you know her, SHE IS A STALKER.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ryanh181 wrote:
Once upon a time, in September 2008 My friend Joe, Started going on a lot of chatrooms, meeting people and such, he met a couple cool people, a couple weird people. Then one day, he told me he met a girl on a chatroom named Amber (I am not hiding names, because I really want her to see this, or anyone of her relatives). I thought nothing of this because he always did, then in Mid-October, he started telling me more about this girl. So it turns out She lives in Arizona, and we live in Nova Scotia. Then it starts to get weird. He starts telling me that she is really emo, and we all hate emo people, so I was like "****"... Then later in this story, he starts to do the one thing NOBODY SHOULD EVER DO ON THE INTERNET and that, is get involved, which he started to do. He started doing absolutely nothing except go on the computer and talk to this bitch. Then it started getting out of hand. She told him she was in love with him. So every day he would get on the computer and tell her not to be emo, cheer up, and all that bull. The best part, is that in early '09 or late '08 (I can't remember) She (no joke) gets raped. Then, she thinks she has AIDS and she's pregnant and that, turns out it's all in her head. In mid-December, her birthday was coming up, and she wants him to be the first one to tell her happy birthday. So he stays up till 12:00am, just to say "happy Birthday". Now, around February, she goes ****ing crazy, and starts to carve Joe's name in her damn leg, and no matter how hard I try, I CANNOT convince him to block her, he thinks he can "help" her. Somewhere in the middle of this story, she threatens to kill herself and all that good stuff. Apparently, during all this, she had a boyfriend, who kept calling her while jerkin' off, and **** like that. and he moved to another state and that's why she's emo. Around this time, is when she started saying she was coming to Canada to find him, which was pretty damn creepy. I FINALLY in late March, convinced him to block her, we haven't heard of this person since then, and we can thank god for that. Now, in August 2009, The weirdest, most coincidental thing since 9/11 (which was an inside job) happens. Last week, I got a friend request on MSN, from and "emogirl667" and I clicked request, thinking (and hoping) it might not be her. In the space where her name should be, was some stupid emo saying (figures, right? God Damn emos..). So when she logged on, she changed her name, guess what? Her name is Amber. So instinctively, I was like HOLY **** ****! I THOUGHT WE GOT RID OF HER! I started talking to her, asking her if she remembered us, she said no, but I kept saying all these things and she said she didn't remember. Turns out, this girl is a different emo Amber. Crazy stuff man.

PEOPLE OF PSYPOKES, Remember this name: Amber Barnt. If you ever see her, or if you know her, SHE IS A STALKER.

Yeah, that's more or less my story =/ *sigh* Except I haven't gotten away from my problem. Although... the leg carving part is downright creepy >.<

Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, that's more or less my story =/ *sigh* Except I haven't gotten away from my problem. Although... the leg carving part is downright creepy >.<[/quote]

Do you know him in real life, or is he just an internet stalker?

Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Internet ex. It was stupid. Internet relationships don't work. I'd hoped he'd just accept we were through, but it didn't work. But he wasn't really a stalker =/ My Internet stalker was somebody somehow figuring out my phone number and calling me at random times to torment me. I have ideas who that was, but I honestly don't know why he did it.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D: that sounds so frightening!

As flattered as I would be that someone found me attractive enough to try to find out every little thing about me, I'd much rather they did so by talking to me face to face, rather than sneaking around and stalking. It would also be quite creepy to be stalked. :/

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Trust me, after this experience, the last thing me and my friend were, was flattered.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:16 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ryanh181 wrote:
Trust me, after this experience, the last thing me and my friend were, was flattered.

What he said. I'd have thought that too, before it actually happened, but it's dead terrifying when it actually is you... But, I digress. At least nothing serious has come of it so far...

Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think if done right, stalkers can be cute.

so I really liked this girl, but could in no way tell her, so I did magic tricks where the cards happened to be in the same order as her phone number. I also heard she didn't like valentine's day, so I found her locker, and covered it with sweethearts. I happened to call her to wish her a happy birthday, and I found her on facebook to graffiti her wall with a character from one of her favorite tv shows. (the picture took me a few hours) now yes, she was weirded out by the fact that I knew her phone number, and where her locker was, but she thanked me for calling her, which her other friends hadn't done, and liked the invader zim drawing, and she said she liked that valentine's day.

to finish the story, she wound up dating one of my friends, then they broke up, but we all stayed good friends, and we joke that I was her personal stalker. Now yes, I should have grown a pair, and simply asked her out, but w/e I don't think we really have too much in common. but it was definitely fun leaking fake blood out my mouth saying, "I think you broke my heart!" and now I tape candy to her desk on Valentine's day, and purposely act stalkerish when everyone is being too serious... I think I lightened the mood

the trick is to do it right, and not go too far... and yes, leaking fake blood was too far... but was still pretty awesome! gotta love stage blood

Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow Nabkov that was a great story, thanks for the laugh!

Now while I don't have any stories on anyone stalking me my friends sister did always call me a stalker. It turns out she did all of that because she liked me and that was her only way of getting my attention. And now she just thinks of me as her older brother. :)

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That's what I'm here for :wink:

another story: (short... or not....)

so this guy liked my friend... conveniently one that I liked at the time, so he kept bugging her, and asking her out, but she didn't like him, so she kept rejecting him. during a pep rally another friend grabs my hand I was too lazy to do anything about it... well he pulled it towards the friend I liked, and then threw my hand at her ass... this sounds like I let him right? well I didn't, and she saw what was happening, and slapped him later for it (he does this to her a lot) well my friend (the guy) tells the stalker that I touched her ass (which I successfully stopped)... he went depressed for a few days, then forgave her... she flipped out, and told him that she had no interest in him, and he got REALLY depressed... he had to change schools, and he became the prime example of a stalker for our friends... I saw him a few months ago... he used to be really under weight... he looked as though he had doubled in weight, and then some... I felt really bad for him, and yes it was undeniably him...

it is rumored he is returning for senior year... but i'm not sure if it is true...

the ending: I realized that my friend and I wouldn't work out... (I facebook messaged my best friend for advice, and she "borrowed" his ipod touch to find out if he was doing anything bad while he went to the bathroom. (he was dating her best friend) she returned it before he returned from the bathroom, but she read the entire message... and she avoided me for a week, and teased me about it...) She has been acting weird and thinks much too much of herself, and it took me all of middle school, and 3 years of high school to see it... I PH41L....
edited for ph41l grammer

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In all honesty, I can't ever see someone stalking me, I'm too, I don't know, exclusive. What I mean is I only have a few friends and not exactly the desirable kind. I think I might have been a stalker to this one girl in 7th grade, but I didn't follow her around and crap so I don't know(don't ask about the story, I want to forget about it >.<). If someone was stalking me though, I probably wouldn't like it, which is why I NEVER EVER try to talk to girl I like, since I can get that way and I know I wouldn't like it.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In 8th grade i was stalked by 5, 7th grade girls
Then in 10th grade there was 1 fat girl who was so FREAKIN ANNOYING, SHE ANNOYED EVERYONE of my friends including me
then in 11 th grade 1 mysterious girl who would always yell my name out from far awy
Finally 12th grade another mysterious girl

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:57 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

There's this freshman girl who posts pictures of me all over her MySpace and writes how much she loves me (name spelled wrong and all). Creeps me the hell out. At least I'm graduating this year, so I never have to see her again after this year. Plus, she gets real weird and stupid whenever I talk to one of my friends (who I have a major crush on and love with all my heart :wink:) so I think she's jealous or something. Stupid 9th graders.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

there was this one girl who stalked me all the time and on valentines day when i got to 1st period there was a box of chocolates in the shape of a heart on my desk.....this was my expression WTF!!!!...the chocolates were very yummy by the way :mrgreen: and i was very flattered

Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ryanh181 wrote:

Hahaha, dude, Joe must have told you MAD lies. :)

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

xxamberannexx wrote:
Ryanh181 wrote:

Hahaha, dude, Joe must have told you MAD lies. :)

No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HOW THE ****? LIKE, NOT EVEN KIDDING. HOW THE SH?IT-FU!CK DID YOU FIND THIS HOLY ****! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next