It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Personality Disorders Test 
THE POWER IS ON!

Take it.

Do you agree with your results after taking the test? Keep in mind that this is just some personality test on the Internet and its results should be taken with a grain of salt. However, I'm curious to see how well people think their results fit their own self-image.

Mine were (in order of lowest to highest):
Narcissistic 14%
Antisocial 30%
Schizotypal 38%

Histrionic 70%
Borderline 78%
Avoidant 82%
Obsessive-Compulsive 86%
Paranoid 86%
Schizoid 90%
Dependent 90%

What I find humorous (besides being "above average" in 70% of the categories - watch out guys, I'm apparently nucking futs!) is how two of my five highest scores are Avoidant and Dependent. Looking simply at the words alone, they seem mutually exclusive. However, looking at the site's definitions makes them seem more complementary: "individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism," and "individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior." I personally feel both of these apply to me in general. As for my #2, Schizoid, "individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings" defines me pretty well too.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

My highest is "borderline", and after looking up what that is, I think it pretty much describes how I feel.

Paranoid 90%
Borderline 82%
Schizotypal 78%

Schizoid 58%
Histrionic 50%
Dependent 46%
Obsessive-Compulsive 38%
Antisocial 34%
Avoidant 34%
Narcissistic 14%

It's true, I hate pretty much everyone because they all hate me, and I especially hate myself. I was actually tearing up at work last night because I thought about my life and how I don't deserve anything or anyone, and I was listening to two people who hate me laughing, I figured they were making fun of me. Turns out they were laughing about some sausage joke and I almost blew up for nothing...

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 50%
Antisocial 50%
Avoidant 46%
Dependent 42%
Paranoid 34%
Narcissistic 26%
Histrionic 22%
Borderline 18%
Obsessive-Compulsive 18%

I guess I'm...fairly normal? I'm not surprised I got high on the Schizoid and Schizotpyal ranks because I tend to screw up every relationship I get into because I have a tendency to make stupid jokes that are often insulting.

lol, the two I scored highest on are the ones that the author thinks are flawed o/

Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Schizoid 78%
Paranoid 70%
Borderline 62%
Narcissistic 58%
Schizotypal 54%
Dependent 54%
Histrionic 50%
Obsessive-Compulsive 50%
Antisocial 42%
Avoidant 38%

I guess i was a mix between Krisp and EP. Well, i guess this test was pretty correct since it did describes what did i felt. But anyway, i think my personality was kinda awkward. Even if i was schizoid, i was still kinda narcissistic.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Paranoid 42%
Schizoid 70%
Schizotypal 50%
Antisocial 30%
Borderline 26%
Histrionic 18%
Narcissistic 38%
Avoidant 38%
Dependent 46%
Obsessive-Compulsive 58%

Yeah, most of my answers were in the middle, I couldnt find the "I dont know button". Ive been called Antisoical, but when I read there descripiton, it didn't match the peoples discription who where calling me antisoical (my parents). All in all, I dont really think this is an "accurate" test, and dont think it should be taken as 100% accurate. I am who I am, and I dont need some internet test to tell me that.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 am
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Code:
Paranoid                 ||||||||||||||||||||     82% 49%
Schizoid                 ||||||||||||||||         70% 53%
Schizotypal              ||||||||||||             50% 53%
Antisocial               ||||||||||||             42% 47%
Borderline               ||||||||||               38% 47%
Histrionic               ||||||||||||             42% 43%
Narcissistic             ||||||||||||             50% 41%
Avoidant                 ||||||||||||||           54% 39%
Dependent                ||||||||||||||||         62% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive     ||||||||||||             50% 40%

My top 2:
Paranoid Personality Disorder - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening.
Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

I'd say those are pretty accurate.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Paranoid 26% 49%
Schizoid 82% 53%
Schizotypal 50% 53%
Antisocial 30% 47%
Borderline 14% 47%
Histrionic 18% 43%
Narcissistic 38% 41%
Avoidant 22% 39%
Dependent 10% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive
I would for sure agree with my results. I definitely agree with Schizoid, or which ever one means that I prefer to do things alone.

Last edited by Saxton Hale on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paranoid 78%
Schizoid 42%
Schizotypal 66%
Antisocial 66%
Borderline 22%
Histrionic 42%
Narcissistic 38%
Avoidant 42%
Dependent 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive 34%

Well, if you read the thing beneath, it said that Schizoid and Schizotypal are generally invalid because many people have been classified with this due to creative thinking and just being extremely smart, because I don't really fit those. And I find this pretty inaccurate overall, lol. I'm not many of any of these, I'm definitely not Antisocial, Avoidant, Dependent or Histrionic, but I am very paranoid. Not self-conscious kind of paranoid, but I always feel like someone is watching me, like horror movie paranoid. Deep down, I always have this gut feeling that something is watching me, or that around every corner I could be physically hurt.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

I can say my results are definitely not related to intelligence, I have a below average intelligence and I'm definitely not creative (I'm actually more logical, I'd prefer math over art), so results are probably somewhat accurate. I'm going to say the top 2 are, and the bottom 2 as well. Just to give an example of how mentally paranoid I am: when someone tries to get close to me I feel like they're just trying to get to know me to find my weakness (which is being bullied/picked on/criticized (no I can't take criticism)) then just use it to stomp my spirit into the ground. I have very very few friends, and when I do make friends, it usually ends up in a cycle where they get to know me, I think they're planning something bad, then I stop talking to them and push them away. I have so few friends outside of Psypoke I can count them on one hand, even if I had two fingers blown off. The friends I've had in the past, however, I can't keep track of. So yeah, if you're my friend and you're unusually nice to me, I'll probably just shove you away because I absolutely can not stand the thought of you betraying me. I also think everyone is talking about me, they hate me, and the thing they're laughing about right now is how ugly or lazy I am.

So far I'd say Frost and I (especially Frost) are bat **** insane compared to the rest of the forums...

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I have a feelin im gonna get in some trouble here....

You guys are taking this WAY to seriously. Really, its an ONLINE test of only 40 questions. Yeah, you may be able to relate to some of them, but the percentages cant be accurate. There's no way they are. Im not tryin to mean to anyone, or hurt someones feelings, thats not me. But if you actually beleive this test, then you are just lookin for an answer to cover something up.

Of course this is just me, I generally dont trust personality tests or anything like that, not even from some guy with a diploma. I know who I am. and I dont need some guy to tell me whats supposedly wrong with me.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

GofD, are you implying that everyone who's posted their results already are "believing this to be the most accurate and true test ever"? I do not see that, I just see people making some relations from the test results to some things about them in real life. Or maybe I'm not as good at interpreting people's posts...

Paranoid 22%
Schizoid 58%
Schizotypal 54%
Antisocial 26%
Borderline 30%
Histrionic 26%
Narcissistic 30%
Avoidant 26%
Dependent 30%
Obsessive-Compulsive 26%

Schizoid and Schizotypal being my two highest? I am okay with this.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

[quote="Registeel_Rocks"]GofD, are you implying that everyone who's posted their results already are "believing this to be the most accurate and true test ever"? I do not see that, I just see people making some relations from the test results to some things about them in real life. Or maybe I'm not as good at interpreting people's posts...

No, no im not. I see people making relations to some of the disorders. I can see/read that. What im saying is that they maybe lookin at the percentges to much. Thats what I dont trust. The percentages. Not what people are relating to. Ok, clear as mud. No hard feelings.

To prove this.
Paranoid 42%
Schizoid 70%
Schizotypal 50%
Antisocial 30%
Borderline 26%
Histrionic 18%
Narcissistic 38%
Avoidant 38%
Dependent 46%
Obsessive-Compulsive 58%

I can relate with schizoid. Whenever I get draged to some function, I generally have a stick shoved up my butt (unless threatened with loss of electronic entertainment) . I generally dont look at people when they talk to me and usually grunt. I am currently trying to be a little better at functions after "THE GRADUATION FUNCTION INCIDANT":. The rest IM not really sure about.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:30 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Schizoid 82%
Schizotypal 74%
Paranoid 70%
Dependent 66%
Obsessive-Compulsive 50%
Antisocial 34%
Narcissistic 34%
Avoidant 30%
Borderline 30%
Histrionic 26%

While I don't 100% agree with my results(of course), I do find them very, very accurate like in the lower 90's percent wise...

I am probably the best example of Schizoid here & I am very Schizotypical & I disagree most with the Paranoid, Obsessive/Compulsive & Avoidant but due to the given definition also Antisocial cause while I am very antisocial, I do not show a violation of the rights of others though maybe a pervasive disregard though I agree most with Schizoid, Schizotypical, & Narcissistic but believe that most of the other ones should be even lower or way higher...

This test's questions are a bit unprofessionally though of thus they appear to be a bit linear which is messing with the results a bit & it's the same with the definitions for the disorders that are given imo but a good test regardless...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What I got makes perfect sense:
Schizotypal-78%
Paranoid-74%
Schizoid-74%
Borderline-74%
Avoidant-66%
Antisocial-58%
Obsessive Compulsive-50%
Dependant-42%
Histrionic-42%
Narcissistic-26%

I am uncomfortable in close friendships, which would explain why I don't have any close friends. Also, I'm constantly afraid that people will hurt me, physically and emotionally, thus Paranoia showed in my results. I think I'll explain the rest later.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Paranoid 66% 49%
Schizoid 78% 53%
Schizotypal 30% 53%
Antisocial 46% 47%
Borderline 18% 47%
Histrionic 22% 43%
Narcissistic 60% 41%
Avoidant 30% 39%
Dependent 14% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive 50% 40%

I am a very paranoid and schizoid person. Looking at the results, some I am about normal, some I am less than normal, and some I am way more than normal.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

heres my results:
Paranoid 70%
Schizoid 90%
Schizotypal 82%
Antisocial 46%
Borderline 54%
Histrionic 50%
Narcissistic 38%
Avoidant 58%
Dependent 50%
Obsessive Compulsive 66%

i think its a bunch of bull, but thats just me

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Paranoid-54%
Schizoid-74%
Schizotypal-70%
Antisocial-58%
Borderline-58%
Histrionic-74%
Narcissistic -34%
Avoidant-42%
Dependent -30%
Obsessive-Compulsive-78%

Four things really got me right, borderline, histrionic, and obsessive-compulsive. I am not that borderline, but I gots it a bit. I am **** crazy about the way that things have to be in my daily regimen and room, which is the obsessive compulsive. I am a huge flirt and I always want attention so there is the histrionic. I am also not very dependent on others. Other than that I agree with with the others, except paranoid and naricissitic. I have alot of both.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I actually get in serious trouble for being paranoid. Yesterday, my dad had to fix something on my computer, and he got really pissed because I double and triple password protect EVERYTHING. I don't even have anything to hide, I just don't like people looking at my stuff. I also made some remarks about setting traps in front of my room so that intruders would have to go through the first scene of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' to get to me.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Code:
[Above]
Disorder       Your Score            Average  Difference
Narcissistic   ||||||||||||||   58%  41%      +17%
Borderline     |||||||||||||||| 62%  47%      +15%
Antisocial     ||||||||||||     50%  47%      +3%

[Below]
OCD            ||||||||||       38%  40%      -2%
Histrionic     ||||||||||       38%  43%      -5%
Dependent      ||||||           30%  37%      -7%
Schizoid       ||||||||||||     42%  53%      -9%
Schizotypal    ||||||||||||     42%  53%      -9%
Avoidant       ||||||           22%  39%      -17%
Paranoid       ||||||           26%  49%      -23%

It's hard to determine what this test really reflects, considering it is an online test. It is also difficult to accept the "average" is true for everyone we know and compare them to ourselves.

Personally, I can see myself being somewhat narcissistic, considering I judge people so often, more so on their intelligence compared to myself, but I keep an open mind. I seldom compare looks; I don't think of how ugly people look compared to me, but I definitely acknowledge when I think people look better. This might explain my self-image issues described by the borderline disorder, and the fact that I have a hard time keeping friends who make less effort than I to stay in touch definitely justify borderline's rating as well. However, I think I can feel people's emotions pretty well, even through non-verbal communication, and as such, I can express my own. Moreover, I am almost never impulsive.

I prefer schedule structure, so I can be impulsive, so I can make plans or coordinate to do something in the moment, but I never break established plans (first come, first serve). I hate clutter so I'm constantly throwing things away, but I don't always keep things neat and tidy at home. Outside the house is a different story: I'll even clean up after others. I don't understand why my obsessive-compulsive rating isn't higher than average, but I almost agree at the level it is now.

Histrionic should be one of, if not, the lowest score I have. I seek the opposite of attention for the reason that if I am or do something great, it will be recognized, and if I have to tell someone, it isn't. Even still, if I'm miserable, it's no one else's problem but my own. Everyone has their own battles and worries, why should anyone be burdened to hear my bitching? Perhaps internally, I wish so much for attention that I'm crying inside for some notoriety, but I never seek it outright, which is why it may seem higher than expected.

In relationships, borderline represents me the best. I have a hard time keeping friendships, because I don't always make an effort to do so, but I'm sure as **** not detached. I love social situations, and I actively seek them out. Dinner, work, parties... I prefer to be around people than at home by myself. Although, more often than not, I'd rather be in close settings that involve fewer people I care more about, because in reality, even in the largest social events, I spend the majority of my time with them anyway. I'd also like to think I'm a genuinely well liked person, because I don't distort reality, because I'm down to earth, and people know what to expect. I'm an honest, good-natured and respectful person and that might seem "narrow" in emotional expression, because I'm not always angry or the life of the party. Regardless, I enjoy a good time and am perfectly capable of showing that. What about this makes me any "antisocial?" The schizo and antisocial ratings seem a bit high to me.

Dependency seems almost perfectly placed while avoidant needs to switch places with histrionic. While at times, I'm socially inhibited around unfamiliar company, and I'm completely rife with feelings of inadequacy (my greatest personal setback), I take criticism pretty well, and often ignore it. I justify my beliefs and what I do. I like my sense of style and personal tastes, and if people find anything about me so bothersome to complain about it, I've probably already thought of it myself. Ironically, in some aspects, I'm just as "avoidant" as the test describes me narcissistic.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Schizoid-58%
Obsessive-Compulsive-58%
Paranoid-54%

Avoidant-50%
Schizotypal-46%
Borderline-42%
Histrionic-42%
Dependent-38%
Narcissistic-30%
Antisocial-22%

Top 3 are in bold. I do pretty much match with the definitions of those 3, and the order does go as listed. However, I'm not so sure about the percentages.

Sprite Collection

Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Paranoid 86%
Schizoid 90%
Schizotypal 62%
Antisocial 78%
Borderline 82%
Histrionic 58%
Narcissistic 34%
Avoidant 34%
Dependent 90%
Obsessive-Compulsive 50%

Basically it said I am defective and past my 90 day return policy...

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:06 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Paranoid 34%
Schizoid 34%
Schizotypal 30%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 34%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 42%
Avoidant 38%
Dependent 34%
Obsessive-Compulsive 46%

Uh oh, I should probably get off the internet before I catch the rest of your disorders.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

My results were pretty boring too. None of them are really outstanding, but since I was a little impatient they probably aren't so accurate. They're still somewhat reflective, I think, even though most of them are very below average or very close to it.

My highest scores were schizoid (still very close to the average result) and dependent, and I can admit I consider myself dependent of others. I guess this also explains why my antisocial was so low in comparison to most people. Then again, it's funny that my highest scores were "need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation" and "generally detached from social relationships". I guess it means I love everyone and not anyone in particular.

It's good to be normal around all of you crazy people. ;o

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

my two higest
Paranoid 82%
I can see that seeing i based my refular seat at lunch based of how good i can see my surondings and so no one can sneak up on me
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
yes i can see that more with being clean and healthy my faimly gave me the nick name Monk based off the Epic TV show Monk whish i miss

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Paranoid |||||||||| 38%
Schizoid |||||||||||||| 54%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 70%
Antisocial |||||||||||||| 58%
Borderline || 10%
Histrionic |||||| 30%
Narcissistic |||||||||||||||| 66%
Avoidant |||||| 22%
Dependent |||||||||||| 46%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 38%
Looks like I'm spreads out in hills and valleys.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next