It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Trading Card Games 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, good luck. Anyway, i wish my Elemental Hero Extra Deck wasn't stolen, if it didn't get stolen it'll be my third strongest deck.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:02 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
That being said, do you like Jaden Yuki's Deck in the anime or manga?...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Anime, after he fused with Yubel, the one who use Elemental Hero Neos. And i was using the Elemental Hero Neos and other Neo-Spacian cards in that deck. Too bad it was stolen.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:38 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I am glad to hear that you use the Neo Spacians as apart of your Elemental Hero Deck you had...that being said, I find the manga deck better cause the anime cards seem like it will take more cards of your deck up & there is just too much, though also cause Elemental Hero Ocean & Elemental Hero Woodsman are just amazing & Elemental Hero Terra Firma & Absolute Zero are just fantastic...that reminds me, I gotta read the manga at some point...maybe tomorrow...it's good...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, the only Yu-Gi-Oh manga i have was just the Yu-Gi-Oh series and Yu-Gi-Oh R series. The other was the one that i see at the internet.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:24 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I need to read Yugioh R cause it is the 1 I am actually interested in that I haven't read besides GX, 5D's however I will wait about a year or so to read cause the series is still going strong...at least I think...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, i really want to read the Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. But you know, there's a Counterpart of The Egyptian God Cards in Yu-Gi-Oh R.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:51 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I knew that...I learned it from the preview of the series manga that was featured in a issue of shonen jump...it has characteristics of The Winged Dragon of Ra...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey, try a guess, what was the name of the card that looks like The Winged Dragon Of Ra?

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:20 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

The Wicked Avatar...it was release in Shonen Jump way before the issue with that preview in it which I found to be outrageously weird...meh...

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey, anyway, you know Bandit Keith, right? He'll be there in Yu-Gi-Oh R.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Hey, anyway, you know Bandit Keith, right? He'll be there in Yu-Gi-Oh R.

Ah, thanks for the spoiler there...but no that's good to know...do you watch the 5D's anime or no?...

I myself watch it, but since my source to it is gone, it's a no go for me...

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No, i don't. I really hope that i have it on my laptop.

Well, you know, somehow i thought that the Goyo Guardian costume could be used on Haloween costume.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Lol...It can actually, if you make your own anyway...I only watch it in Japanese as it is more appealing that way mainly with this installment in the series...no recycled decent at best voice actors & stupid *** wasted added scenes explaining what is sometimes nothing about the cards they are using what so ever except for what is obviously right in your face...also that the english names of some of the cards & some of the characters(can't remember them right now but I think Leo is 1 of them) are terrible in comparison to their japanese counterparts which are pretty easy to pronounce even for someone with no understanding of the japanese language...Red Demon's Dragon is way better then Red Dragon Archfiend imo...Goyo Guardian is another 1 but I can't remember the Japanese name for the card...meh...

Anyway, What is your viewpoint on Ritual Monsters...are they useful alot or a little or are they outdated or whatever?...

Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, they are usually not, even if they do it usually because of their individual effect. If i really have to make a deck based on ritual, the only ritual monster that i will insert to my deck are Relinquished, Swordsman Of Doom Lithmus, Shinato The King Of Higher Plane, and maybe Archfiend Matador. And like i said, it wasn't pretty reliable.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:52 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

The only flaw in a Ritual Deck is the fact that you need Spell Cards to summon Ritual Monster & that's bad for 2 reasons well, 3...

1. Spell Cards aren't Monster Cards = this means that if you make a deck with Ritual Monsters as the only monsters which I have done in my GBA game then 1 it will have to be way over 40 cards which is bad for getting what you want when you want, 2 it cannot have too many different or too many of the same Ritual Monsters, PERIOD...Ritual Spell Cards will eat up the space for Ritual Monster Cards in a 40 card deck unless you sacrifice other Spell Cards for them which is beyond stupid...

2. Ritual Monsters are always Special Summoned = what this means that a single card can wall your entire deck or arsenal if Ritual Monsters are your only monster in your deck like for example : Jowgen the Spiritualist has the ability to prevent monsters from being Special Summoned which is pretty much obvious what will happen in the next about 5 turn from when he is played...GAME OVER cause even if you destroy him, he can either be replaced with another card that does the same thing or it will most likely be too late to even retaliate what so ever or you might not even get to destroy him in time which is hilariously worse...

3. Ritual Spell Cards are Spell Cards none the less = this means that if your opponent prevents the activation of Spell Cards then you are once again what now...SCREWED & in this case even more so as you will either a) Have a moment when you can't get the right cards for the right monster...b) Get the necessary material to sacrifice for the Ritual Monster's summoning or most likely c) Get an opponent that has at least 2 or 3 cards that do the same thing which is prevent Spell Cards activations or their effects from working...

There are other ways Ritual Monster Only Decks are mopped but they will happen less commonly so yeah...I used 1 in my game & it would always lose every 3 or so Duels due to me not having the material to summon the Ritual Monster with either it be the proper Ritual Spell Card or even just simply another Ritual Monster Card to use as a tribute(s)...

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And those are the reasons why i don't make any Ritual Deck. I think it is better to rely on Fusion Cards and Synchro Cards, but i usually relies on Tribute Summoning and Special Summoning. In the past, i still remembered when i inserted a Relinquished and it's ritual spell card into my Ace Deck, and it did contribute in my victory. But it was hard to summon if you can't search either the Relinquished or it's Ritual Spell Card.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Synchro Monsters are more reliable then Fusion Monsters due to the fact that they are made with only monster, the only problem is sticking to the level which is easy with cards like Cost Down, Star Blast, Miniaturize, Synchro Boost, Level Returner, etc. & most Tuner Monsters themselves...

Fusion Monsters while they relay on Polymerization, Fusion Gate or some very rare tricks to get onto the field on top of Fusion Material Monsters which are always specific, even when not using Polymerization...they can easily make all the way up for this with Card Effects which enable easier Fusion Summoning such as Elemental Hero Woodsman, Fusion Sage, Fusion Recovery, Metamorphosis, etc. & have way more ways to convert between Fusion Monster & Fusion Monster Material like De-Fusion, some Fusion Monster's effects themselves, etc. as Synchro Monsters only have 1 to date that I know of & that is De-Synchro which isn't even as versatile as De-Fusion...

So, either of them is good especially since Fusion Monsters are stronger by default then Synchro Monsters when first summoned reaching as high as 5000+ ATK points & 5000 Defense points but Synchro Monster only have reach the 3500+ ATK/DEF points mark which just isn't going to topple a Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon let alone a Five God Dragon or Dragon Master Knight...

Oh & also, I forgot that I did in fact have 3 Sonic Birds & 3 Senju of the Thousand Hands in my Deck which helped it be at least that good...yeaaaah...

Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, yes. If you have 3 of each Sonic Bird, Manju Of The Ten Thousand Hands and Senju Of The Thousand Hands, you could make a good Ritual Deck. And i would prefer Fusion since i have more support cards for fusion rather than synchro, like Super Polymerization, Future Fusion, Chain Material, and many other thing like that.

Well, if i have the cards to do it, i would prefer Synchro monster.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:52 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Yeah, Fusion Monsters have way more support being around longer...

I hope on the first that I can obtain some more new cards...I plan to get cards for my Red Eyes Darkness Deck first since it's more old cards in there then my Legendary Leviathan Deck idea & SD4 I already have but SD1 I don't so...yeah...

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, and I sort of play Magic: the Gathering. I have an MTG deck, but it has never been used. I still use my Pokemon cards on camping trips. I think I stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh when Monster Reborn was banned.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:00 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Steel_Eel wrote:
I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, and I sort of play Magic: the Gathering. I have an MTG deck, but it has never been used. I still use my Pokemon cards on camping trips. I think I stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh when Monster Reborn was banned.

Yeah banning Monster Reborn was a low move I think...I plan to start collecting Magic: the Gathering cards come Christmas...

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I thought Patchy said that Monster Reborn has recently unbanned. But yeah, banning Monster Reborn wasn't really necessary.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:52 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
I thought Patchy said that Monster Reborn has recently unbanned. But yeah, banning Monster Reborn wasn't really necessary.

Pacthy did but that was pages ago so someone most likely didn't see that or know for that matter...

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, at least Monster Reborn got unbanned. The other thing that i want to be happened was the removal of limitation of the amount of Cyber Dragon that could be added into your deck.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next