It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Trading Card Games 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I should download a Yugioh game again & get to work on some more decks, it's just that there is that banned list in most of the games following the GBA game I play & I don't like it & it also makes things a bit boring being restricted like that...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The restriction wasn't always bad. You don't want to fight someone with all banned cards on his/her deck, right? Well, some limitations are bad however. The limitation of "Cyber Dragon" into maximum of 1 (Limited) was pretty much disappoint me. But i don't mind the limitation of "Judgement Dragon" into two (Semi-Limited), however.

Anyway, i really want a deck that contains the cards in my Ace Deck in my PSP.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:47 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

You can do that via the number in the bottom left corner of the card unless it is just not in that particular game...& I know but 1 game I played restricted monster reborn among other cards & it really made the beginning of it just boring so I went on to the next 1 which was The Sacred Cards & yeah, you know...then I just ended up playing some game that only came out in japan which was similar to Eternal Duelist Soul(the GBA game I actually have) but only having way more cards so that was a plus...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh yes, sorry, seems like i made it wrong. I mean i want to have my main deck inside my PSP in real life. My bad. Anyway, what's your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh card?

Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:05 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Oh yes, sorry, seems like i made it wrong. I mean i want to have my main deck inside my PSP in real life. My bad. Anyway, what's your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh card?

This is a bit crazy with the release of 5D's but it is still & probably always will be Red Eyes Darkness Dragon or Red Eyes Black Dragon as that is the core of the former...sadly I don't have SD1 so I don't yet have it but later...& yeah me too cause it owns just about any deck if it can be set up which isn't hard...

Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No, it's not weird nor crazy, i guess it was pretty decent, especially with "Red-Eyes Wyvern" and "Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon", and you will really want at least one of them if you want to make a Dragon-type deck. Well, i guess my favorite card overall was pretty obvious. You should know by now.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I have no clue but I will guess either Exodia, Armed Dragon or Cyber Dragon...

Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nope, Exodia is the second, Cyber Dragon is the third. Guess again.

P.S. Hint: See My Avatar.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I was thinking Horus but then I looked at the post since you posted your deck recipe & it threw me off...meh...

What's your favorite Spell Card, mine is either Magical Mallet, Double Summon, Pot of Avarice, Dark Core, Ribbon of Rebirth, Swords of Revealing Light or Supremacy Berry...

Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Correct, it is Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV8. I mean, come on. 3000 attack with the effect to negate the activation and effect of ANY Spell Cards, who don't like it?

Well, the favorite Spell Card would probably Messenger Of Peace. It is not limited, it prevents any monster with attack of 1500 or more to attack. You can guess how is the expression of my opponent if i insert 3 of them into my Ace Deck.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:13 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Correct, it is Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV8. I mean, come on. 3000 attack with the effect to negate the activation and effect of ANY Spell Cards, who don't like it?

Well, the favorite Spell Card would probably Messenger Of Peace. It is not limited, it prevents any monster with attack of 1500 or more to attack. You can guess how is the expression of my opponent if i insert 3 of them into my Ace Deck.

I like Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV6 better but then again that is cause it is the strongest 1 I have & I like it's effect though not as much as LV8's effect & lastly cause I don't need Horus LV4 to summon it...

What's your favorite Trap Card, mine would be either Pixie Ring, Staunch Defender, Defense Draw, Magic Cylinder, Dust Tornado, Sakuretsu Armor, Draining Shield, Call of the Haunted, Miniaturize, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow or Threatening Roar...

Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My favorite will be Gravity Bind, even if it is Limited. It is one of the key card in both my Ace Deck and WATER Attribute Deck. And it's effect was pretty powerful as a defense supporter.

Comes second was Scrap-Iron Scarecrow.

Anyway, how many deck you have?

Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:07 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I no longer have any custom deck as I have took them all apart but as far as structure decks & starter decks...

I have 5 Starter Decks...& 7 Structure Decks...I have since put them all in sleeve pages to use all together instead of as decks so yeah...

I plan to get Dragon's Roar, Yugi Evolution Starter Deck, another copy of Fury from the Deep & any 5D Structure Deck I don't have...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I only buy 1 Structure Deck and 1 Starter Deck. The Structure Deck was Fury From The Deep, and The Starter Deck was Starter deck Yugi, where i get my Exodia cards. And the remaining of the cards that i make into a deck came from tins and booster packs.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Interesting though I don't like to relay on booster packs as they don't ever really have anything good & I only got a Ghost Rare once & it was a Power Tool Dragon which I can't use that well, I like to actually relay on tins a little bit & duelist packs & premier packs alot as they tend to more so recommend better cards if anything...I only relay on Structure Decks & Starter Decks when they aren't utter crap which some of them are very much, even some of the ones I brought such as SD8 & SD9...heck, Zombie World while very good is not all that great either...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, Zombie World is great if you have Zombie Master, Paladin Of The Cursed Dragon, Book Of Life, and also Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon. But if you don't have them, Zombie-type deck wasn't good. Actually, my WATER Attribute deck was the Fury From The Deep Starter Deck that i upgrade with tins and booster packs.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:32 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Funny thing is that I use Fury from the Deep as my favorite Structure Deck so far with Creeping Doom Manta replaced with Neo Aqua Madoor & then with the addition of Raging Eria...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i guess the best way to explain it was probably by posting the recipe, so here it is.

Monster Cards: 22 Cards
1x Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedalus
1x Levia-Dragon - Daedalus
1x Ancient Deep Sea King Coelacanth
1x Suijin
1x Mobius The Frost Monarch
1x Terrorking Salmon
3x Warrior Of Atlantis
3x Mother Grizzly
1x Unshaven Angler
1x Fenrir
1x Star Boy
1x Island Turtle
1x Maiden Of The Aqua
1x Mad Lobster
1x 7 Colored Fish
1x Humanoid Slime
1x Space Mambo
1x Penguin Soldier

Spell Cards: 14 Cards
3x A Legendary Ocean
2x Field Barrier
2x Big Wave Small Wave
2x Moray Of Greed
2x Salvage
1x Graceful Charity
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Snatch Steal

Trap Cards: 8 Cards
2x Solemn Judgement
1x Dark Bribe
1x Dust Tornado
1x Ring Of Destruction
1x Ultimate Offering
1x Tornado Wall
1x Magic Reclamation

Total Cards: 44 Cards

Well, i guess that's it. There's some Forbidden cards there but i could change it if i want to.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:00 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

That is a very good deck...If you could easily obtain any single card you don't have, what would it be...include the set it comes from if able to...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, the only cards that i want to upgrade my WATER Attribute Deck was just 3 "Snowman Eater", 3 "Nightmare Penguin", 2 "Mobius The Frost Monarch", 2 "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus", 2 "Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus", and 3 "Giga Gagagigo". Yeah, maybe it was way too many.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I would like maybe a Meteor Black Dragon which for some stupid reason is Japanese exclusive at this point even which I don't get really...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What? How could Meteor Black Dragon be Japan exclusive? I don't remember if it's a rare card.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:38 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
What? How could Meteor Black Dragon be Japan exclusive? I don't remember if it's a rare card.

It is a part of Joey's Japanese Structure Deck & hasn't been rereleased in any set since then that I know of but is a part of the games card set in english even...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, i see, so that's why. Well, i hope you could get it soon.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:49 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I will try to get it when I get my Dragon's Roar Structure Deck...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next