It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Psypoke trivia 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Don't you think its time? Please host one these were really fun

Y/N

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:30 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

I hosted a trivia last year in September, and the turn out was decent. I just suck at being a host.

Maybe if someone else on the staff is willing to host it I could write the questions, but that means I can't participate. :p

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:50 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol omg that was over a year ago :( CANT YOU BULLY FS/TK/tiger into doing it and make it a time when i can come... ie, Sunday morning my time

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:58 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

I can't really speak for them, but I think tiger10x might have ditched us and he's probably too busy with life/school. I know he was disappointed that his jeopardy turn outs were bad, and I wish I could have helped more. :( I miss his idleness in the chatroom and jeopardy, despite nobody else really caring for it.

FS had planned a good trivia summer thing, but our memberbase pretty much ruined that. It's not easy trying to have fun activities for the community when the majority of them are immature kids. Like tiger, I wish he got the turn out he wanted, but it ended up failing.

If either of them planned another trivia though, I'd definitely try to make it. ;) It would be hard though, my job pretty much sucks.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:55 am
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I barely play Pokemon any more, so if I entered one of these I would fail miserably. But it would be good fun regardless, so I'd love to have a go! Of course, time zones are always a problem...

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yeah, i'd definitely try it!! i don't know as much as some people about pokemon, but i'd give it a whirl.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, that will be pretty good if there's some. I don't really know about recent pokemon, but i'll probably give it a try.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I would love this, I have pokemon trivias with my friends. One of them makes fun of me for knowing everything about pokemon, when he just plays the games.. but he's jealous. He says he has better things to do like drugs :o

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

My schedule is really hectic right now because I'm applying to university and stuff, but in a couple of months I might be able to do it. Maybe.

We definitly need to have one though, sometime before BW's english release at least.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:51 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27414

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:55 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]