It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 How's Your Day Going? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
Girlfriends are overrated, Jesus loves ya.

in other news, I'm seeing my girlfriend on friday :P we're gunna go to a rap concert at the same place where I saw the Rock concert (Die Toten Hosen ftw!) hopefully, then maybe hit a play at my school, I don't care as long as I see her.....but my school just told me that any student with a below %80 average is gonna have their parents called....and I have a crappy grade in maths....so I'm hoping my parents don't decide to inflict punishement by not letting me go out...ever...

(I don't get grounded, I get beaten, but still :P)

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:35 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, my day got pretty good. I maybe lucky that my school only lasted until 10.00, but i have to attend some kind of discussion that my school make. It was long, but it was better than having to stay at class and collect my paper, which i forgot to bring.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmmm, I ate, played DS, and found out that Ive forgeting to specify a resume when doing online applications. (That explains why I havent been hearing back from them.) Plus Ive tried lookin online at various job sites and discovered that not a lot of people are hiring in my area.
Life leason: When your friends and parents suggest getttin a job in high school/summer job, DO IT. IF NOT FINDING A JOB WILL BE HARD!
Another life leason: Make sure the door is open BEFORE attemping to enter a room.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

so very true.

so i stayed up till 12:00 practicing for a playing test in orchestra (BIG test) and i found ou ti is TOMOROW! pisses me off!

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Eh, I'm really thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend. I mean, we're just not working together that well, when we talk to each other it's like were just friends, and i'm not quite sure if I really "like" her. But I think I would feel really bad because one day she opened up to me about how I have been her first for everything. Her first date, her first kiss, and pretty much her first boyfriend (because she never really went anywhere with her others). My guy friends are telling me to break up with her, but i'm not sure. I would just feel really bad, I don't like hurting people on that kind of a level.. but I guess I should have thought about that when I asked her out... I don't know. :P

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Anamator wrote:
so very true.

so i stayed up till 12:00 practicing for a playing test in orchestra (BIG test) and i found ou ti is TOMOROW! pisses me off!

Orchestra? I'm in Orchestra too! What do you play?
Oh, right now... I'm trying to finish my homework, and well, hope to get some sleep before 12AM ET (USA)
Hopefully, I can. If not, ugh...
As of Psypoke, I got some of my RP posting done (see sig) and answering other stuff (Stellbound's Werewolf is getting more interesting than ever)
That's my day today (except for school- Can someone help me with Pre-Calc?

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i dont know Pe Calculus at ALL! only in Algebra1. but i play Viola. reading your prrofile, you play violin.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Only if you could transfer to my school... my Orchestra seriously needs a whole lot more violas (we only have three in my class)
Yes, I do play the violin. Oh, and well, homework seriously sucks!

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My day was good. I got my PSP charger repaired, and i got an A at Geography, one of the subject i most failed at. And also, i don't go into orchestra, but i could play piano. And seeing the reply above this one, yes, HOMEWORK SUCKS!!!

Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Son of a B****! ok, so at the end of the day, i got into a conversation with my crush (She is Hot!) and we were having a great time. the m friend comes up and does embarising things friends only do. i signal him to go away and he doesnt stop after a thousand times, i just leave embarrased and PO. i cussed him out later.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow, that must be suck since it was the best opportunity. Well, my day was just another normal day, with an addition of headache and sleepy feeling.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

BTW, Majicarp's Beast, dot break u with her. it will realy hurt her emotonaly. it happened to me. break up when both of you are ready. you will know if she starts to withdraw.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh yeah, i forgot to read M_B's post. And as what Steelbound/Anamator said, breaking up with someone will only give you a sad, sad feeling. It will hurt more if you remember the past, which could make you both get a trauma.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

true. i'm still recovering from my last break up.

today was good,then again fridays are allways good. i swear exept for the writing part, hosting a RP is fun. i would do it every day! i also started a new book, the hunger games. i'm at page 50. that's realy good for me in about a hour!

Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OK, today has just started and i have to go to school today, sucks. And i have good news and bad news.

The good news is that the only subject in school today was just Sport, and it was swimming.
The bad news is that i have to attend some kind of extra class simulation in my school. And i'm sure that it will take a long time.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

funny, you go to school, when i come home from school. ironic isn't it?

Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ironic indeed. Time zone was playing on us.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My day has gone very well, went to the movies with my girlfriend, her friend and her friends boyfriend, and another girl. And we saw The Devil... weird movie, but we kissed a little. :D and then we went to the Hyvee next door and bought cookie dough, and then we raced in the carts outside of Hyvee, my girlfriend got in a cart, and her friend got in a cart, and me and her boyfriend pushed them around and raced. I almost won, haha, but we had the cookie dough, so it was obviously a factor. haha. But it was nice, I don't think im going to break up with anymore.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yesterday was mostly good, I went for a rap concert at Hussein gardens with my girlfriend and some other friends, obviously....it weren't no rock concert, so it basically sucked really bad...any rappers here should be ashamed of themesleves, go listen to Rock and grow up -.- anyway, so me and my girlfriend ditched early and walked around Hussein gardens, and ended up making out in this big empty stadium thing....my first time really making out actually, with tongues and everything :)

Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:25 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This day was good. I played with most of my friends in the mall for about 6 hours. I also swim at the swimming pool at the morning. A good day for me indeed, and the best part was that tomorrow will be Sunday, which means that i don't have to go to school.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

my girlfriend is thinking about ending it because she's getting bad karma from this whole dating thing, I told her I'd support her in her decision whatever it is....I don't want it to end....but it's hurting her, her dad and everything....plus a girl I've been in love with forever recently confessed to me that she likes me....ah well....God is good I guess, I'll work it out.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Amen bro. listen, i think i'm gona get my chanse soon to OFICIALY ask her out. turns out she realy does have a BF, and that they caught because her BF stayed w/ her till 3 and his car was parked in the front yard. i'm glad she didn't specify, it would pain me. annyway,i went to the outer banks this weekend to see a boat show (the alternative was going to do boring crap, so i chose the one that was more interesting) it turned out there was like 5 boats. WTH? the thing i dont like, is people that are retired build these boats just to show them off, and never use them. i kinda think it's arrogance and a waste. i havent been on much though. i went fishing today also. went on a secluded pier, and caught a crapload of pinheads. most people didn't catch any. the fish know that you cant fish on one side, so that's where they go. so i just intruded theyre safe haven. it's a little aganst the rules, but there were no boats to get tangled in, so i did not wory.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, this is just another bad day. I got a bad headache just a few hours ago, and i have just came home an hour ago. I could still passed the lesson though, i was pretty lucky that i didn't fell asleep at class. Still having the headache and hoping that it will gone soon.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well, todays thanksgiving for me up in here in canada(I honetly though I wouldnt be on today). Im not a fan of the big turkey dinners, but I suffer through it for on thing, PIE!!!! I prefer apple to pumpkin, but to each man his own. On the bright side I dont think were doin the whole turkey dinner this year (since I havent seen a turkey and im not at my grandpaert). Other than it being thanksgivin ,not much else is goin on. Same old same old I guess...

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

2 things.

1. it's not even november
2. why does canada celebrate thanksgiving?

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next