It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 How's Your Day Going? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Um, it's Canada, that's why.
1: It's a different country, so it doesn't have to be in November.
2: Why not? My birth country (South Korea) celebrates their version of Thanksgiving on the day of the full moon in September.
~torchie13125

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, my country didn't celebrate thanksgiving, but they have some kind of traditional celebration.

And about today, i pretty much pass this day quite good, even if i have to carry a real weight backpack. But there's something bad that was happened on me. The pen that i borrowed from my friend has it's ink spilled. It was spilled on my arm, fingers, hands, all over my lips and my tongue. It doesn't taste good and i immediately cover my face and go to the toilet.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Anamator wrote:
2 things.

1. it's not even november
2. why does canada celebrate thanksgiving?

Ahh man that gave me a good chuckle today. Kinda needed that.

Anyway doin the same old same old today.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Today was great, had a lot of fun. French is officially my best class. For our common assessment, we just made our schedule, filled it in in french, and colored it. Awesome. And I heard the BEST thing ever today. I was asking to hang out with my friend and he made me a list of rules, the first being "Don't say anything to my parents that you wouldnt say to President Barack Obama and his petting zoo of mudkipz and magikarpz." LMAO.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok day. the girl says she might get arested if she or her boyfriend call each other. i gues they got a little buizy and were at a age diffrence.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That's really... unfortunate, I guess. On a brighter term, I just got my Interim grade, and there's one C+ and all A's! Well, tomorrow's my PSAT day, and well, my day after school was horrible, trying to balance Psypoke with PokeFarm, homework, PSAT prep, and this game that my brother asked me to do for him, called Wizard101. It seems too childish, but I think it's great for even adults.
Ugh! I mean, seriously? My English teacher literally told us that the PSATs were tomorrow like last Thursday. I wish that I could've had more time to study for it...
(@Steelbound: Your egg is almost ready to hatch, I think. You might want to check on it. You do know that you can click on your own egg, right?)

Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Four words. Last night of work!

My weekend is Wed/Thur.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Heh, I just got booted off my Tv, for another family mamber and I cant use the "main tv" cause other people are using it. I was watchin "how it made" too.... I wanted to see how worchesire sauce is made... Yeah I know im complain about missin a TV show. I dont have much else to complain about, except maybe completly droppin the ball with the rest of life...

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Right now my day is going great. In the middle of Fall Break and Glee is on the television.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

shinashu taji wrote:
Right now my day is going great. In the middle of Fall Break and Glee is on the television.

Glee is the reason why I missed how its made..... I curse it!!!!

Wow,you get a fall break? SWEEEET. I only ever got a spring break when I was in High school.... I want a fall break!!! Oh wait, EVERYDAY IS A BREAK FOR ME!!!! (Man is wish it would end, seriously each day is running into the next)

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gofd I'm in college so standard High School breaks don't apply all that much to me.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
shinashu taji wrote:

Glee is the reason why I missed how its made..... I curse it!!!!

Wow,you get a fall break? SWEEEET. I only ever got a spring break when I was in High school.... I want a fall break!!! Oh wait, EVERYDAY IS A BREAK FOR ME!!!! (Man is wish it would end, seriously each day is running into the next)

Holy smokes! A fall break in college? Where do you live/go to college? I want to know! Yes, I'm in High School, but I'll be in college soon (I'm a Junior-11th grade-in High School) so I just wanted to know!
Ugh, my PSAT work is going horribly...
Anyone know what "condescending" means?
~torchie13125

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Google it :D, JK, but my day was ok, tomorow's the last day before my orchestra teacher goes on maternity leave.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Anamator wrote:
Google it :D, JK, but my day was ok, tomorow's the last day before my orchestra teacher goes on maternity leave.

You're lucky! I mean, my orchestra teacher's a staunch bachelor (yeah, he's a he) so I'll have no chance of him going on paternity leave (male version of maternity leave-apparently, male teachers get some time off to take care of their wives after the wives give birth), which sucks. He sucks! Okay, he's awesome in the way he teaches us so much new stuff (right now, we're doing seven songs for the VMEA-Virginia Music Educators' Association-Conference Concert! Grade 6: Perseus by Soon Hee Newbold, Grade 5: American Folk Song Suite (includes Shenandoah, Turkey in the Straw, Black is the Color of my True Love's Hair, and Sourwood Mountain), arranged by Jack Jerret, and Baroque Variants by Kirt Mosier, Grade 4: Danse Bacchanale, by Camile Saint-Saens, arr. by Sandra Dackow, and Winter Solstice by Todd Parrish (who just might be there at the conference) Grade 3: Blue Ridge Run, by Alan Lee Silva, Grade 2: Baby's Back in Town, by Susan H. Day, and finally, as our warm-up, a Grade 1 (gasp!): Scarborough Fair, arr. by Brain Balmages.) Anyway, back to the topic.
I had the PSATs today, and well, it was easier to do this year than last year. So, I think I did very well. On another topic, we did a field study of different species of grasses today in my AP Environmental Science class. We went to the regional library (which happens to be right across my school) and well, actually, the huge drainage pond and adjacent field next to the library, and did our research there. It was pretty uneventful until someone got stung by a bee. Good thing he wasn't allergic to bee stings... Yeah, it's been a long, long day,

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i guess i should post about yesterday since my day has just started.

Anyway, yesterday was both good and bad. The good thing is that there's nothing wrong in my school, even if it was boring. And the bad thing is that yesterday was the say of some of my hated class, but it still have one of my favorite class. Well, i guess that's all for yesterday.

And i have a feeling that today is going to be a bad day. Today was the day where the class i most failed at and also, in two more days, the report of my education will be given to my parents.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Today was the day where the class i most failed at and also, in two more days, the report of my education will be given to my parents.

We here, in the US, call that a report card.
Anyway, I'm doing pretty well in all my classes, except the Pre-Calculus. Can you believe it though? I went up from a D+ to a B- because I aced one test? My worst classes are tomorrow, except for Orchestra (see post before DT13's). I got AP US History and English, which I hate like crazy. I hope I got a good grade in each...

Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Today was the day where the class i most failed at

wait, what? one class a day? that would be auesome of we had that. almost no homework, and 6 hours of straight science expirementd wuld be fun! (exept for the paper part).

Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Good day overall. Got to hang out with this girl I like, [and she likes me back, but her dad no approve of her going out]. Made a video for my Student council campaign ^_^. Played Smash Bros. a little [Brawl BTW.] Whooped pplz asses on Wi-fi with my gunslinger Olimar. So good day. Plus I got my medal for state recognition on the SAT ;) perfect score. .

Last edited by Dark_Swampert on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow, just a few hours ago, I got killed in Werewolf. So, I'm sad, somewhat. I don't blame Steelbound for doing that, so well... And my RP's going well too, except that two players could get kicked out for various reasons. It's only been a week (give or take a few days) and I have a problem...
Oh well, I'll get over it. On the bright side, fgdfgd31's made me a cool sig (for later use) and I love it!

Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

cool...
ive had kinda of a sadness atack because one of my hatena friends made this flip. depressing, but true.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Anamator wrote:
DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Today was the day where the class i most failed at

wait, what? one class a day? that would be auesome of we had that. almost no homework, and 6 hours of straight science expirementd wuld be fun! (exept for the paper part).

No, i mean today has one of the class that i was most failed at, sorry if you misunderstood that.

Anyway, fortunately, that class didn't give any difficult work after all, and the other class was a smooth sailing. And coincidentally, i have just made a science experiment, and you were right about the paper part, that was annoying. And anyway, me and my friends made some crazy experiment. We tried to burn a Magnesium, and we did. It was brighter than a fireworks, so we took some for ourselves. Then we made some experiment with some "things" at the lab, and fortunately, the teacher didn't see that.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A science experiment? We did that for a Chemistry lab here. Anyway, my day was really crappy today because I fell asleep in class during Orchestra (which wasn't too bad, except the teacher noticed me), I forgot to bring my English essay to class (man!), and found out I got a B- on a Reading Quiz in AP US History class. Finally, all after-school activities involving going outside was canceled today due to rain (more likely due to the wet ground, as it wasn't raining when school ended). It was a pretty crappy day. (And that means I won't be saying stuff in the One Good Thing thread today, except to answer any questions.)

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DFO finally got the preist patch(WOOT) and now i Gotta grind through a bunch of epic quests (joy). Other than that its been the same old same old, lookin for work and contemplaying what im gonna do with my life career wise, not an easy task when you've been out of high school for 3 years, have no job experiance and had the WORST possible guidance counsillors ALL THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well.. everyone was jealous of my beanie, but my girlfriend stole it from me. My head was cold the rest of the day, lol. Especially because we have like a campus sort of thing, we have to take a 5 minute walk to go from building to building for certain classes... and she never walks over! Her excuse was "its what you do in relationships. The girl steals her favorite piece of your clothing, and then wears it all the time no matter how much you want it back, because you love her. :D" She's ridiculous. Haha. And tonight I was home alone, and mailed a letter to my friend in Arizona because she's awesome. I put 2 of my pokemon cards in there, a folded up picture of a dinosaur eating Craig Mabbitt (the replacement for Ronnie Radke, singer of Escape the Fate. Mabbitt is a wannabe, and sucks), some silly bands, a piece of my hair (hahaha), a blue crayon, and a little baggy with lotion, because I don't want her to get ashy. XD I can't wait for her reaction.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Campus? ha ha! i have to do that in Middle!

My friend on e-mail sent me this hyperlink to test if was emo or not, which i obviously passed. (you are 75% emo). pretty stupid. and a test i thought i aced was... a 50! a utter fail!

BTW, can you help me w/ my avatar MB?

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next