It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Your Goals?? 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I didn't really see this anywhere, so....

My goals for life/the near future:
*Get a job
*Graduate High School
*Get a Driver's License (january can't come fast enough lol)
*Meet a nice girl who has common interests (iow, a girlfriend ;P)
*Graduate College
*other stuff that i can't remember lol

so, what kind of things do you guys have planned for the future?? getting that dream job?? moving out on your own?? or just to kick back and relax??

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I want a family of my own. I want a good job, I want a house of my own, I want to find someone special, I want to get married, I want to have a couple of kids, and I want to live happily.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Crunchy wrote:
I want a family of my own. I want a good job, I want a house of my own, I want to find someone special, I want to get married, I want to have a couple of kids, and I want to live happily.

I want this, too...I never really cared about much else. It's never going to happen though so I need to find another goal to achieve... I really need to get around to going to college, but the one thing that has stopped me is my car. I'm awful at saving money and I don't have much to show for 3 years of working.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I honestly don't have many goals in life, I just want to live it and be happy, feeling complete. I think completing your life is the only way to really accept death, otherwise, those last years of our lives won't be justified as they should.

I've been slowly building my life so that I may be more successful in the future. That's what my parents have been raising me to do, is to just keep moving, and don't stop. Because once you do stop, thats when you get in that hole thats so hard to get out of. I mean, i've been working at McDonalds since I turned 15 just because I know i'd need the money. And (although its been ripping me to pieces, lol) i've been saving almost all those checks for things like a car, a house. But I don't plan on staying there, once I can get a better job, I'M OUT OF THERE. If you've ever worked at McDonalds, you know IT SUCKS ASS.

I want a woman who I can make happy, and she can make me happy too. Kids honestly aren't a priority in life to me. Maybe once i'm older, have lived life a little more, and are financially secure. Now though, I don't think so. I'm taking parenting in school, and I know how tough it is. lol.

Once I graduate, I don't think i'm going to move out/go to college just yet. I'm going to go with my sisters brilliant plan and wait a year to save up money for it, and then go. But not make her mistake of trying to buy an apartment with my friend like she did because that just didn't go down well... yeah, that ruined a friendship that they've had since they were toddlers. BUT THIS ISN'T ABOUT HER LIFE, so. If I move out with anyone, i'm going to make sure it's with a woman I know I have a concrete relationship with that won't be destroyed by some electricity bills.

Well that's really all I have to say, lol.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I want to make music I'm proud of, and I want to have somebody I don't know buy it.
I want to teach myself spanish and guitar, and to produce music. These are generally things I really want to do.
I want to make more friends - generally a goal I'll have my whole life, I love meeting new people.
I want to live in Cardiff and New York, for extended time.
I want a welsh accent.

I don't really want a family in any standard sense - as a musician, I'm hoping that at some point I'll travel to promote my music, and I don't want to stay in one place for long. I don't really see myself as a parent, although I might adopt at some point, I think I'd get irritated by my own child to the point I couldn't really keep them for long. I like to change around my life, and having the same child in it for so long would feel too standard and the same. I'd like to meet a half-decent guy that I get on alright with, but I don't want to make that a priority, particularly not right now.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I want to make a good grades in my high school.
I want to be friends with those that i hate from the first time.
I want to be victorious in my battle in the game with my friends.
I want to get used with my new cellphone.

Well, that's just it right now, because i'm just entering high school since 2 month ago. And i have just brought myself a new cellphone since my old cellphone is broken, and half of the male in my class enters a group that i don't like.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:57 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hmm... My goals are fairly short sighted:
-Finish AP homework before school starts (tomorrow's my first day >.<)
-Send out an email about Robotics club meetings (I'm the new president :D)
-Get some breakfast even though it's 10:15 AM...
-Get off the computer and do some homework
-Get off the internet so I can stop procrastinating
-Get off BUNNIES because my mom came back home

My long term goals:
-Ask out my crush
-Finish EV training my battling team in HeartGold so I can finally battle people
-Program the hydrophone board on my school's robotic submarine so we can have passive sonar for the next competition
-Get 5s on my AP exams
-Get As in all my classes so I can fix my screwups from frosh and soph years of high school (yay 5 APs Q.Q)

Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]