It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 What's Your Personality 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

We've all learned from various other topics some things about all of you out there but there is one thing that I haven't seen out there. I am here to address this issue. So, are you an extrovert? Introvert? Are you shy or outgoing? Are you perfectly sane or completely nuts?

Tell us all a little about yourself!

Here I'll start:

I'm an extrovert, a little crazy, very outgoing, and loves to make people laugh. I've got an ego to match my skill, but at times I can be deep and philosophical. I'm usually nice to everybody, and I'm usually a very happy person. I have a short temper, though, and I can get very angry (and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry :twisted: *puts on purple shorts, bulks up and turns green* "SMAAAAASH!!!")

Sat May 28, 2005 12:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Though I post a lot on Psypoke, my mouth usually is shut when in public, and around friends. When I'm irritated I have a very short fuse, but usually I'm quiet and not angered easily. I'm considered the most "mature" in my class, and my wisdom is taken with barely any back talk. I'm not quiet because I'm shy, it's because I usually just like to listen for a while and then talk. My word on things is usually the last around friends and people. Over-all I'm a respectful, quiet person.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

DUST!

Sat May 28, 2005 12:19 pm
The Geek
The Geek

Somewhere around here I've got this really detailed test I took and planned to write up for an old forum of ours. Sever crashed and the test got filed away.. I'll have to see if I can find it all again.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sat May 28, 2005 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

my personality is kinda like a {munchlax} .im pretty lazy,mellow i guess.but sometimes i can be pretty grouchy :evil: .im kinda nervous and shy around people i dont know.

edit:we have no munchlax pic??that stinx

great avy by kryten!!

Sat May 28, 2005 12:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When I am with my friends, I'm very talkative...I'm extroverted, I have a very jolly nature. I'm usually always happy and smiling, always making jokes and making my friends laught, because I {absol} utely love to laught.

When I am with people I don't know, I'm quiet and timid. But as I get used to them, I become less introverted.

Yeah, I'm lazy too, and I love to eat. I don't like to study very much, I'd rather be drawing and writting every hour and everyday.

Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I am quite rash and selfish at times :oops: but at other times, when i'm in a good mood, i can be really nice to people :lol: . i can keep a conversation going for hous on end if we can find enough things to talk about, and my friends are usually those who share common interests.

Like all you guys 'cos we all love Pokemon! =P

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Sat May 28, 2005 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

At Home

A perfectionist who likes to keep everything in it's place and not move or touch it for years unless i'm forced to. Obsessive about keeping things tidy and neat and can't stand being dirty for even a second (I put my clothes in the wash after just one wear sometimes). If anyone touches or moves my things without asking it upets me A LOT, I can't stand having people not asking before they move or touch my things. Obsessive about being clean when touching objects (Must.. be ..clean :shock: *twitch*)
So basically i'm obsessive about getting dirty. Ugh I can't stand being unclean.

I'm a very nice, sweet, polite, considerate girl at home (No, really I am)
and I always try my best to be nice to my family and friends no matter what and i'm usually very bubbly and tell lots of jokes. I sometimes start crying if I say anything bad, have an argument, complain or think bad things. I do get annoyed and upset sometimes and there have been bad arguments (mostly with my mum but my dad is much worse and he can be so selfish sometimes) but I do eventually make up. I scare myself so much when i'm angry because it's an awful emotion to have :cry:
I'm also very good at procrastinating and putting things off for a long time :oops:
I also have an inferiority complex and worry about the things I say and the way I say them too. I also worry people won't like me or hate me.
It happens with my games too. If I don't play the the "right" way I start again and again and over again till i've discovered every secret there is or achieved so called "perfection". I could say i'm a very emotional person and follow my feelings rather than common sense.
I'm also easily annoyed because of my perfectionist nature and not afraid to voice my opinion when i'm upset. If anything goes wrong i usually panic :(

School and Social Events

My personality is very different around other people. Very quiet, introverted and I hardly speak at all. I'm always polite and say please and thankyou and the occasonal hello to people, I meet but i'm generally silent. I will speak up if necessary though. Surprisingly enough I have lots of friends and I love them all to bits *snuggles* I've gotten more confident over the years but i'm still very sensitive and gentle.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm lazy too, and I love to eat. I don't like to study very much, I'd rather be drawing and writting every hour and everyday.

Heehee, Me too.

So, that's basically me in a nutshell. Oh, and i'm prone to eating hundreds of bags of crisps :lol:

Sat May 28, 2005 11:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I can be a bit shy and nervous but apparently, when I get talking I can't stop. I don't go outside much, I prefer to stay in and either play games or go on the internet. I sometimes act like Data from Star Trek I've been told. I get irritated really easily (especially with my brother).

Sun May 29, 2005 2:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Batman
Van Helsing
Blade
Obi Wan
Adam Sandler

Sun May 29, 2005 7:24 pm
Profile ICQ
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just another hot-blooded Italian over here. :P I'm very wise for my age, outgoing also. However, people take me for granted. :wink: I look for order and whatnot, that's why I like the Empire over the Rebels because of the uniformity. (???) Ah neatness or whatever, they aren't dirty, they're ships are nice and neat. But that may be due to them being freashly built because their other ones are blown up to quick. :P

Sun May 29, 2005 7:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I can be a bit shy and nervous but apparently, when I get talking I can't stop. I don't go outside much, I prefer to stay in and either play games or go on the internet. I sometimes act like Data from Star Trek I've been told. I get irritated really easily (especially with my brother).

sounds kinda like me :P

Sun May 29, 2005 7:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Myuutsuu wrote:

sounds kinda like me :P

Now that I think about it, that is like me. Except for the shy and nervous part. :P

Sun May 29, 2005 7:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wow, that's an even better summary of me than I did.
I'm exactly like that at home :shock:

Sun May 29, 2005 11:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I wear a jacket that makes me love myself and live in a squishy white room while typeing with my nose...........

What lies beyond the furthest reaches of the sky?
That which will guide the lost child back to her mother's arms. Exile.
The waves that flow and dye the land gold.
The blessed breath which nurtures life. A land of wheat.
The path the angels descend upon.
The path of great winds. The Grand Stream.
What lies in the furthest depths of one's memory?

The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.

Sun May 29, 2005 11:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm usually very quit.
But when among friends, I can talk about the strangest...stupidest things.
(and enjoying myself ! :D)

Mon May 30, 2005 8:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Though I post a lot on Psypoke, my mouth usually is shut when in public, and around friends. When I'm irritated I have a very short fuse, but usually I'm quiet and not angered easily. I'm considered the most "mature" in my class, and my wisdom is taken with barely any back talk. I'm not quiet because I'm shy, it's because I usually just like to listen for a while and then talk. My word on things is usually the last around friends and people. Over-all I'm a respectful, quiet person.

Same here except I swear if I get really angry.

Mon May 30, 2005 8:15 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:

Wow, that's an even better summary of me than I did.
I'm exactly like that at home :shock:

Perhaps you are me or I am you or both... :shock: whoops, I got into one of my "Philosphical Time Travel Theories" Again :D.

Mon May 30, 2005 8:17 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Just another hot-blooded Italian over here. :P I'm very wise for my age, outgoing also. However, people take me for granted. :wink: I look for order and whatnot, that's why I like the Empire over the Rebels because of the uniformity. (???) Ah neatness or whatever, they aren't dirty, they're ships are nice and neat. But that may be due to them being freashly built because their other ones are blown up to quick. :P

I am also part Italian.

I am also a very big Rebel around these part's of town, no one can stand the way I just don't care about thing's.

Mon May 30, 2005 9:25 am
Profile ICQ
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

dragonfan#149 wrote:

Actually I do swear if I get angry so were pretty much exactly alike.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

DUST!

Mon May 30, 2005 11:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No matter how angry I get, I never seem to sware. I haven't sworn in about 2 weeks now.

Mon May 30, 2005 12:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

steinerrecliner wrote:
dragonfan#149 wrote:

Actually I do swear if I get angry so were pretty much exactly alike.

*stares in amazement*. I found my long lost twin :wink:

Mon May 30, 2005 12:19 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

im pretty wacky and stupid but im sometimes quite clever and some people think i have alot of knowlegde in me
i duuno how but im unbelievably patient and i can keep people interested in some really dull stuff, i think thats why my teachers like me

im mostly just wacky and stupid though

Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

moody, quiet, don't stand out and keep to my self.

Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

me = crazed, mischevious, quite skeptical at times, stubborn, grudge holding, barren, short fused :twisted:

me(ryder)(yes i have permission from lester THIS time) = i hate to admit it but i am pretty cocky, also stuburen, optimistic, i am also baren
edit by lester: now you see why i am the smart one he spelled stobborn and barren wrong!

Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

And Ryder, if you enjoy posting here so much why don't you get an account? We're all very friendly... well apart from me... I HATE YOU ALL!!!!

Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next