It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Meatless Mondays 

Do you support the "Meatless Monday" Law?
NO >/ 65%  65%  [ 13 ]
Yes, it's not THAT bad :/ 30%  30%  [ 6 ]
Yes, people shouldn't eat meat in the first place >O 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other (Please Comment) 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 20

Meatless Mondays 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Animals are intended to be eaten by us, that is why our bodies are designed to digest them and get nutrients from them. To all vegetarians out there, a cow has absolutely no purpose in life, it is one of the least intelligent animals out there and conveniently supplies us humans with milk and meat, which our bodies need, why do you care that it is being killed for us to eat?

Vegetarians, for every cow that you don't eat, I am going to eat three, and feel no remorse for eating a dead animal, it is the way of life. I love animals, but I also love eating them. Humans are omnivores by nature, we have eaten plants and animals for thousands of years without feeling bad about it, why stop eating animals now? Also, to those that eat fish and think it isn't meat and is OK to eat if you're vegetarian and stuff. Who are you kidding? It is an animal, just like a cow or a chicken is.

Also, if no meat is sold on Mondays in restaurants then those restaurants income will significantly decrease every Monday. Getting almost no business once a week is going to hurt these restaurants and waste money. There is no point to this law whatsoever and can only hurt the restaurants affected by it. If you want to raise awareness to animal cruelty and vegetarians then find another way to do it without trying to force your way of life on others.

However I fully support those who are saying that hunting is stupid and pointless, because it is. There is no need for it and we should be trying to save endangered species, not exterminate them.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I am fully against this law, as I feel it extremely ridiculous.

What on earth is this going to do?

It's a pointless excuse for a law.

I myself do care, I think if this law were passed it could just show how pathetic things have been.

To all those people who don't eat meat (but are against this law): I don't really see your reasoning for not eating meat, however if you are not all up in my face about pointless ideas like this law, then me and you are friends.

To all those people who don't eat meat (and are for this law): I don't see your reasoning for either of your views on this topic. This Law will do..what?

Look at what I'm saying, look at what Inta Xonem is saying, look at Datvu and Jigglypuff. We are making sense here.

DatVu wrote:
lol Wow, nice argument. No valid points with backing; no evidence that refutes contradicting statements; blatant, jejune vilification of people who disagree with you... God, you're good.

If you want someone who is awesome, look at the guy who wrote that. :)

With Luv, Jagz.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i said other because while i don't totally support it i wouldn't be upset if it did pass. it's only one day a week and you don't NEED meat everyday. i do however believe that this would be a pointless law and makes no sense.either way i wouldnt care.

Only during the [color=#FFFF00]day[/color] can you truly hide in the [color=#000000]shadows[/color]
help my pokefarm
[url=http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDZTvDZO5GJmm][img]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDZTvDZO5GZs1GROzGQmm[/img][/url]
member of the nuzlock challenge

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oddly enough Washington has a law that meat cannot be sold on Sundays, and nobody follows it.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/washington

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2