It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 509 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next
 The Other Official Goodbye/I'm Back Thread 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
WirelessBrain wrote:
I know i posted not so long ago saying i was back but i didn't stay true to my word D: i was on for a few nights then everything caught back up with me again. BUT it's summer now which means more spare time which means more internet time which means spending more time on here!!! WOOP.

Good...good...

Lot of people returning recently I see, hope to see more activity with these people returning like this, I hope anyway...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

:/ Ohmygod. How long has it been now? Two months-ish? >.< Back from a hiatus again... summer homework and whatnot ^ ^'

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:47 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

torchie13125 wrote:
:/ Ohmygod. How long has it been now? Two months-ish? >.< Back from a hiatus again... summer homework and whatnot ^ ^'

Oh well welcome back from your hiatus, torchic13125...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I guess this is a good time to announce that I'm sort of semi-leaving. Every time I make myself come back to this place, I just find myself leaving again, and it feels like a chore to post here.

I'll still lurk around every now and then, and maybe make some occasional posts here and there. But, I'm not gonna commit myself to this place anymore. So, see ya around.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 am
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Alright, it's been at least 3 weeks since I actually stopped coming to the forums but I had a case of browsing failure which caused me to do so much browsing on the internet(mainly Youtube) that my mind said it needed a break & that is more then what it got & now I am back but for the moment will only be looking at this thread, I still haven't been back to the psypoke's chat or Youtube(officially) but in due time...

That being see ya around, Gallade Roxas...

Same situation kinda until hopefully around a month after today...

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I know recently I said that I'd be back, but I am back for real. Yay me...sorta kinda...

Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:15 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

I think I'm back for a while.

Haven't been on consistently since 2008, maybe 2009.

The chats were nice and active tonight - saw all of my good friends. EP, Angry Sparrow, mega_horn. And the night is still young.

How many of my older people are still here? Some of the mods have left, others came back.

We'll see if and when I pick up Pokemon Black and White - I was very turned off by the 3x3 battles, and some of the new Pokemon were off-putting to say the least.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

the 3x3 battles were only a small part of the game iirc

Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Er... welcome back, Peanut-Lover?

Ugh, I keep poofing from this site :/ Lately, it's been RL catching up to me really quickly, especially with schoolwork and getting college essays and apps ready >.< I can say I'm back for now, but I don't know if I'll be sticking around every day or something. But again, I'm back for now.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

This is weeks late but uuuuuuummm, I am not going to be on this forum very much at all for I don't know how long...

Between Pkemon TCG Online Beta which I am on from when I get up to when I go to sleep & Real Life, I don't have much time at all to be on this site, I will make it a habbit to visit every so often day but I will most likely not do much during the majority of my future visits so...

This is kind of more like see you way later then good bye but good bye, I will be around, just not that active... :violin:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:51 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Last visited:Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:09 pm

:O

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

welcome back .
good to see some members coming back.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

sNOwBaLL! Yay! Even though I don't really know you, it's good to see one of the Lite Four back!

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:04 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

sN0w came back!

(I came back, and left because the next Monday, my laptop died...again. And then I had exams).

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

IM BACK..................................................................

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm back to Psypoke forums here recently. Its been like 2 or 3 years that I have not been coming and using this forum (well, maybe I did come back for a very short while only during the 2 or 3 years period but I can't remember when). Before this, I'm quite active in here but i don't think anybody here remembers who I am already. haha. I'm still quite surprised that some of the thread that I posted 2 years ago in Pokemon Center forum are still alive and people still post on those threads that I've started last time. :o

Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm going on a 6 day vacation to Texas tomorrow. No one can post any BAN ME PLEASE advertizement threads in the fan art section while I'm gone. ;)

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hello again! I've been gone for about three months working on scence fair and other crap. But now, come winter break, I'll be posting a blt more. I'll probably disappear from the forums again once school starts on Jan 4th.

Enjoy me while you can! :mrgreen:

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

nice to see ya dialgatime hope you have fun here. :)

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm back! It's good to be home. And at Psypoke!

EDIT: Really? No new posts in the Fan Art Forum while I was gone? Lame. We need more users. *sigh*

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nice to see ya.
I have been meaning to post there but have had no time. I have like 15 drawing so I plan to be posting.

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:

VladimirMacHolzraum:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mektar wrote:
I'm back! It's good to be home. And at Psypoke!

Welcome back!
Mektar wrote:
EDIT: Really? No new posts in the Fan Art Forum while I was gone? Lame. We need more users. *sigh*

Sad, isn't it? I've been meaning to make some more things for my gallery and draw some pictures but I've been busy with Christmas and Christmas exams but hopefully now I'll have time to do those things.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yay, I keep disappearing :| Yeah, don't know if I'm going to be too active much here, but at least I came back, right? ^ ^' I don't even remember how long ago I was gone for... so yeah. I'm back (again).

Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

nice to see you back torchie13125. I hope you have fun being here.

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:

VladimirMacHolzraum:

Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Good to see you around again torchie. We need every user we can, nowadays. :(

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 509 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next