It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 509 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 The Other Official Goodbye/I'm Back Thread 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think we should all type with one important missing from our sentences hereafter.
I won my name change from trolling people with 0 points in Jeopardy. Beat that!
Anyway, welcome back!

Goodbye
"

Thu May 30, 2013 10:45 pm
Champion of Mews
Champion of Mews

Wow i didn't notice that i didn't put know, I'm sorry.

Thu May 30, 2013 10:48 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Back MewChamp151?!

Anyway, welcome.

IT!!!

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri May 31, 2013 3:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm going on vacation for 1 week.
So well, see you in 1 week! :mrgreen:

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:11 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
GhostPony750 wrote:
I'm going on vacation for 1 week.
So well, see you in 1 week! :mrgreen:

Can I come too... :]

Anyway, have fun wherever you going :mrgreen:

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:13 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Have fun on vacation.
Hope you have a great time.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thanks guys! :)
I'm preparing for leaving tonight, so see you next week!

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Have a nice vacation GP!

I'll actually be leaving for a vacation for two weeks, starting Tuesday, to visit my grandparents up in New England. Whether or not I'll have wifi is still up for question, so I might be gone from Psypokes for a while.

At least I don't have to worry about Werewolf

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:55 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Bye Twisted :]

Hope you have fun.

Correction:

You don't have to worry about being a wolf in this game,

You still have to worry about playing the other Werewolf game...

Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So when I said I will be back soon, I lied. That was over a year ago, I think. So yeah, I have returned from the dead.

I also have done very little in B2, as I am only now facing the elite 4 since I picked it up again a couple of days ago. (I totally blame Ocarina of Time for that.)

OMG I'M SO MOTIVATED SUDDENLY YAAAAAY

sad but rad

Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:42 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

DRAGONAIR <3
it's been so long ;-;

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DRAGONAIR IS BACK!!!!!
AWWW YIISSSSSSSS

Goodbye
"

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hey, welcome back to Psypokes Dragonair! It sure has been a while.

Oh, and if you can't already tell, I found a signal. I'll be here for the next couple of days, and then I'm off to the possibly wifi-less great beyond (commonly known as Maine).

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hey guys, I'm back, and Dragonair seems to be back, too. (Yay people are coming back)

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Forgot to post this yesterday but, I'm going on holidays and I won't be back for a week.
See you in a week and don't start any new games without me. :D

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll be gone for a week, but I will find wi-fi. I'm not missing voting for Tyranitar in Battle Royale 2.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:46 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Before I begin this post, I would like to apologise to everyone.

In the past few weeks, my behaviour has been horrible. I've tormented everyone, frustrated people and made an ass of myself in general. This has made me, the not so liked person of Pokebeach and Psypoke. I can't completely blame my behaviour on this, but I know some of my angst and attitude has sprouted from the past few weeks. About three weeks ago, I had an anxiety attack in which I ended up passing out for three hours and waking up only to freak out again, and pass out. This was due to me being bullied, stressed, with a lack of sleep and having the flu. In real life, I am a very quiet and content person (completely different to online). I always keep to myself and never share anything... I realised that the reason why my behaviour has been elitist, insulting and disgusting is me, trying to pour out my anxiety in a negative way. Again, I apologize. Because of this, I have decided to take a 6 week break from Psypoke and Pokebeach.

I apologize to:

Haunted Water
DNA
TwistedTurtwig
And anyone else that I have angered, tormented and/or frustrated.

Do not worry, I will be running Werewolf still, and I will still be playing werewolf, but a part from that, I will do nothing. I won't visit chat. I won't reply to your messages (unless it is absolutely necessary) in fear that I will hurt another's feelings through my negative behaviour and attitude.

For the last time: I am sorry.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D: I've never dealt with anxiety attacks before but it sounds like something I never want to experience.

I hope you start feeling better soon, James.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ehh... What? James, I'm open to talking about stuff like that if you need to man. No need to put your life on hold to deal with problems that shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Goodbye
"

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I'm not putting my life on hold to deal with problems. I'm putting the forum on hold to deal with my life.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Time Warner Cable shut off my internet because "There was an RF signal emanating from your house", so I won't be on much for the next few days until they can find the time in their busy schedule to turn it back on.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm leaving for Boston tomorrow morning and will be gone until Monday night (EST time). The hotel may or may not have free wifi so I may or may not be on.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:51 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Have fun in Boston.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm going to be in Florida for the next week or so. I'll try to be on for werewolf and psypokia but I'm going to have a lot of things that need doing.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm not going to lie, I've almost forgot about this place for a month or so (don't even remember when I last checked x: ). Anyway, I have had some big changes come in my life, and I can tell you I'm back, but not permanently back (a.k.a. regularly).

The main reason is because I've moved from the United States (the state of Virginia, to be exact) to my country of birth, South Korea, on the 25th of July, and I haven't had enough time to check things out on internet until recently ^^; Another reason is because I've started to drift away from Pokemon, ever since I've gotten myself into other things, such as League of Legends and writing poetry in whatever spare time I have.

But I promise I'll try to be as active as possible while I'm on c:

----------
TL;DR: Hey guys, I'm back-ish after a long while, but I won't be as active due to lack of time caused by visiting family members after moving (permanently) back to South Korea.
----------
Hope to see some of you on while I'm on xD (Hint- I'm 13 hours ahead of EST timezone)
~torchie

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 509 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next