It is currently Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:32 pm



Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 The Other Official Goodbye/I'm Back Thread 
Author Message
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3170
Location: clegavel
EvilPenguin wrote:
zomg rex

rex go chats pls


^

Please

Spare me the horror of being the only non-staff regular

_________________


Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:56 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 1312
Are you guys still on KBFail? I can't find that server (I've gotten a new computer since I was on the chats, so none of my IRC preferences are saved).

_________________
Image


Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:47 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3170
Location: clegavel
rex09 wrote:
Are you guys still on KBFail? I can't find that server (I've gotten a new computer since I was on the chats, so none of my IRC preferences are saved).

Yes

irc.kbfail.net
#psypoke

We're still there

_________________


Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:16 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:46 am
Posts: 1551
DNA wrote:
Spare me the horror of being the only non-staff regular


You're making ChanServ sad :(

_________________
Image


Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:22 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:58 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Beach City
I haven't been on in so long lmfao, it's just that I've been busy with classes and trying to take care of my future, among other things. i used to come here all the time over a year ago, and here I am. Gr8 to be back (kinda sorta, since I'm still busy with life and such) :>

_________________
ImageImage

sad but rad


Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:40 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1116
Location: I am Error.
Dragonair101 wrote:
I haven't been on in so long lmfao, it's just that I've been busy with classes and trying to take care of my future, among other things. i used to come here all the time over a year ago, and here I am. Gr8 to be back (kinda sorta, since I'm still busy with life and such) :>

WB! :D I'm quite busy too, but I always peek at some of the posts every days, mostly since this is my last year of high school...

Well anyway, glad to see you back. :)

_________________
RIP Pulse ;_; {magneton}

Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!


Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:58 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Beach City
GhostPony750 wrote:
Dragonair101 wrote:
I haven't been on in so long lmfao, it's just that I've been busy with classes and trying to take care of my future, among other things. i used to come here all the time over a year ago, and here I am. Gr8 to be back (kinda sorta, since I'm still busy with life and such) :>

WB! :D I'm quite busy too, but I always peek at some of the posts every days, mostly since this is my last year of high school...

Well anyway, glad to see you back. :)


Ayy, I'm in my junior year and i'm lowkey dying from stress but wcyd, but since marching season is over I think i can at least show some face around here now and then.

_________________
ImageImage

sad but rad


Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:14 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3170
Location: clegavel
Wait...who are you again?

_________________


Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:09 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:58 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Beach City
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but I used to come here as far back as two years ago.

_________________
ImageImage

sad but rad


Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:11 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2283
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
Still waiting for the April fool's day joke... c'mon...



Also, I may momentarily be back.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:02 am
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3170
Location: clegavel
The April Fool's joke is that Haunted Water pretends to be back, but isn't.

_________________


Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:28 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1116
Location: I am Error.
It's so dead right now. Why are the new games so bad? o_O

_________________
RIP Pulse ;_; {magneton}

Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!


Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:55 pm
Posts: 414
Location: redfield kansas united states of amarica.
just passing. wanted to read ww17 (that thing is gold), might come back for a couple days.

_________________
current games - X & Y
also White2 and HeartGold but not play them at this time.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

Image

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything


Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:11 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 9:43 pm
Posts: 7
Hello, I am new here. How about here I have been learning. thanks for sharing.


Mon May 04, 2015 10:07 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2283
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
DNA wrote:
The April Fool's joke is that Haunted Water pretends to be back, but isn't.

Funny you should mention that, old friend. Now roll in your grave as i tell you I'm posting this from my macbook.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:20 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.