It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Hay i'm new 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hay every one

My name is David Zane and i am new to this forum room. So i am going to tell you a little about my pokemon background.

I got pokemon red for the gameboy when i was 8 and then i got pokemon silver at the age of 10 and later i got crystal =]. When i moved i was the best at my school and 3 best at the high school =]. When i moved i stop playing pokemon for a long time (7 Years) and now i have buy a DS and pokemon pearl off ebay should be coming in the next week. So now i am ready to play pokemon like a pro not a n00b like i was.

Okay that is all i and going to tell you about my pokemon background so i am going to tell you about myself

I am 18, out of school, I do drink, I do not smoke, I have a xbox 360 my GT is GreenCarboon and LcD Curse City, I love halo, I hate the PS3(They are just like a pc), I have a cat and fishs, I live in Queensland Australia yes it have been raining and got a flood that how i got my fish xD, it is 20km walk to town, I have 3 knives, Little kid ... I do not like them they get under my skin as soon as i see them, I do not eat much so i am a bit under wight for my age
That all i can think of right now so yer ...

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Welcome to the forums Greencarbon!

It's nice to have you around, however, you posted this in the wrong place; we already have an introduction thread here. Please post there instead!

Thanks ;)

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]