It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What's your Halloween Costume this year 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

@sobohobo: You guys look so cute! I saw a Misty/Ash couple at an anime convention in May, but surprisingly I think your costumes are a little better. :| The badges look cool. :)

@Kurushel: BADASS.

I ended up putting my Dawn costume on before I remembered the top I had made was TOTALED. I had a black V-neck t-shirt (v-neck to the point where you NEED a tank top under it) so I cut some triangles in the bottom and also at the top of a plain white tank top under it. It took me a good 10 minutes just to brush the tangles out of my wig. I sat at home in my costume and handed out candy to snotty little kids.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks, Jamie! my gloves could've been alittle better and my hairspray didn't end up very black. but mehh.

But Kurushel, that's REALLY impressive. i saw quite a few zombies, but your tumor/scale-ly combo really make it nice. the whited out eyes look really nice.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I was Red this year. (yes, the guy you played as in RBY) :D Next year, I plan to be Red, but this time from FR/LG. It was a really simple costume to make, but sadly not many people understood. (we got to wear our costumes to school that friday) Those who I had to explain to, called me a nerd/geek/loser, but my friends, and some awesome strangers were amazed at the accuracy. xD

-Girls (although it is generally unrequited)
-Math. w00t. QED :D

Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2