Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

..is such a killer :(

How do I cure myself?

Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:07 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What I do is work at a steady pace and take short breaks every now and then. It seems to work for me.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Procrastinators Unite! Tomorrow.."

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:43 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I was a terrible procrastinator in the fall semester, but spring semester I did a lot better. What I did was start doing work right after classes, taking a two hour break for dinner, and then finishing what needed to be done. Got a 3.92.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ryanh181 wrote:

Uh, yeah... Maybe the day after tomorrow... :D

I also tend to procrastinate... I really want to change but I always end up procrastinating again...

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ryanh181 wrote:

I'm wearing that shirt right now...trippy... :shock:

I always start out my school years really focused but procrastination always seems to catch up at some point...it sucks...especially with college...>.<

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quote:
What I did was start doing work right after classes, taking a two hour break for dinner, and then finishing what needed to be done.

I like Swift's solution. I feel like that would work for me, when school starts.
It's best to start before you get distracted.

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll tell you later.

I had this problem too. What I did was look at my list of things to do, and just do them in that order, whether or not they needed to be done. That way, even if I was sick of doing things, I knew I had to do them so I did.

As for projects, I just sit my ass down and do it no matter how boring it is. ;o

Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 pm
The Geek
The Geek

Whether it be at school or at home, I'm a terrible procrastinator. Homework, personal projects, even this website.

My life is little more than a collection of barely-started, half-finished projects that "I'll take care of tomorrow."

The only place I don't procrastinate is work. Because I don't want to get fired. And because I'm usually so damn bored that having something, ANYTHING, to be working on is better than nothing.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jigglypuff wrote:
The only place I don't procrastinate is work. Because I don't want to get fired. And because I'm usually so damn bored that having something, ANYTHING, to be working on is better than nothing.

Yeah, even the Wal-Mart deli is a pain when there are no customers, nothing to clean, nothing to fry, etc.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I am a terrible procrastinator.

Quote:
I always start out my school years really focused but procrastination always seems to catch up at some point...it sucks...especially with college...>.<

I am just like that too. I know I need to change but I just end up failing to and still somehow miraculously seem to pass.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:26 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I almost always procrastinate, but never enough that I don't get the assignment turned in on time. For example, I set up the entire presentation of my science project two days before it was due. In two weeks, I have to rewrite the constitution, do some easy math that I learned last year, and write... stuff about some books I've already read.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hmm... Procrastination certainly is a killer. I think that it's different with everybody. Last year's exams were coming up and I was a wreck, not understanding why I couldn't understand my Math work (But when the teacher never shows up for class, it might be because I didn't have a teacher >.<) and knowing this year's Science exam was famous for its excruciating length and difficulty. To top it all off the majority of the exams are done in French, and even though I'm fluent, it's still easier to understand things when learned in English.

So, at the end of last year, in desperation, I resorted to writing a schedule for myself on looseleaf. I have an agenda (which I never write in), but for some reason, my looseleaf agenda worked, and I managed to find time to study and to hang online. Of course the bitter irony of this story is that it was at the end of the year, and it was something I certainly could have used for the beginning of the year too >.<

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh, God am I an awful procrastinator. I'm off for a 4 day weekend this week (day 3) and I've got all this homework that I just don't want to do. I've been trying to get off this site and put my DS away long enough to do some of it, but I don't wanna. This should be labeled as a serious medical condition. I mean, come on, if ADD is then why isn't Procrastination?

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]