It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 itt: post good things about others part2 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Frost: Very generous. Thanks for all the Pokemon cards lol <3 by the way, don't worry about your voice, I think you sound fine.
TK: Trustworthy and the big brother of #psypoke. The channel would suck a lot without you bro.
TheCyberMew: Even though you suck at SMB3 and MP3 you're still fun to hang out with.
DatVu: I can always talk to you about anything, you're like the brother I never had.
swift: we've been friends for a long time and I was sad when you went away to college :( DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN <3
IX: You used to be pretty annoying, but now you're a good person to talk to. I'm glad you come to #psypoke.
Patchy: I despise 13 year old emo kids, but knowing one who can use proper grammar and spelling on the internet is nice. I thought you were a lost cause when you were Shinyhunter07, but you proved not all kids are stupid.
Swampzard (a.k.a. Poe): As annoying as IX used to be, I'd have to say you were 100000 times more annoying. Lately though, you've been a pretty mature kid. gj at growing up man.
Registeel_Rocks: I'd pay any amount of money to hang out with you again. You've got such a big heart and you're always happy, the complete opposite of me. :P
p.s. <3
AngeloChronos: Because nobody else will, I'll say something nice about you. You might be annoying, but you're definitely not a waste of life like the majority of the people on the internet. Just cool it with the stupid anime smilies and you're definitely someone I'd like to see in #psypoke more. :)
Jigglypuff: Thanks for updating the main site! You're totally awesome. Don't worry about the slow traffic lately, being popular is overrated.
Serpentsounds: Over the years I've known you, you've went from boy to a man. You used to be pretty annoying, but you've definitely matured. You used to be all about Pokemon and Final Fantasy, but now you're all about programming and IRC! Great change.
Crunchy: While I've had problems with some other people in the past that I've included in my post, you've always been a decent person to talk to. I liked you from day 1 and always knew you'd be part of the staff someday. I'm glad you still come around!

If anyone else wants their name in my post, just say something. I can't write nice things about 9000+ members, but I can via request!

Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Swift: I want your teeth. Badly. Anyway, you're great to talk to, and we can always talk about guys together, right? :3 I'll miss you when you're at college, and I'll write if I can. <3
DatVu: I can understand why you're upset, but you really are a great person. You never laugh at me when I tell you something I'm sad about, and I'm still waiting for Mountain Dew, jeans and a frosty. :O I'll come to work in your pocket one day. ;)
IX: lololol bible camp you are suuuuuch a blast to talk to. sometimes you piss me off but thats usually vulps telling you to. D: you always manage to make me laugh, even if I dont say it :p
Vulps: You're like mah bro :O In all honesty, you've been a little cranky lately, but I can't blame you; it must be hard having to leave everything behind. I love talking to you, and the times we've shared are so hilarious. You're my polka-dotted-pony; I'm your SHINY YANMEGGE.
Cellblock: drama llamaz ftl, but you're still my friend. you never go on msn anymore though, so i don't remember what talking to you is like. ;o
Crystal: It's been so long since I've talked to you properly, that I don't even know what to write. But you're still my friend so you get a place here. :D
EvilPenguin: I'm not sure I've ever had a serious conversation with you (which worries me slightly :P), but I like our silly conversations all the same, and playing werewolf.
Nida: You stormed off the day before I got back in June, so it's been like three months since I've talked to you. You're really smart, and you can probably correct my homework better than any teacher in my school. ;p
R_R: Tigger! :D Heh, fun times. Because of the whole moving thing I haven't talked to you in a bit, but you're a really nice guy and fun to talk to.
Roar Of Time: Im not gonna bother because you might as well be a real life friend by now. ;o
Krisp: Back when I was a lost cause, I thought you were evil. :p Now I realize I was a complete idiot to think that, you're cool to talk to, and you're helpful. And, I'm not really an emo. ;p
Crunchy: I WILL OBEY MY CAPTAIN'S ORDERS o|
Rhapsody: haven't talked to you much but i secretly think you're cool :o
Poe: I don't know you very well either, but you seem bearable cool. :)
Frost: I was going to mention you earlier, but I didn't want it to seem weird or something. From talking to you / listening to you in the chats, you seem like a pretty cool guy. You're really smart too, and I like some of your music. :p

Last edited by Patchy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

awwwww Krisp. :3

Krisp: Bitch admin isn't much of a bitch anymore. :D Krisp, once I got to know you (and matured a bit) I realized that you were actually a pretty cool person.
Frost: You're pretty cool to talk to and your knowledge about video games is crazy. Watching you and TK make fun of noobs is awesome.
DatVu: You're really great to talk to about sports. :) Don't lose hope in the Indians, man.
Serpentsounds: You are awesome. That's putting it lightly. No really, thanks for all the help on scripts and **** like that.
FireStarter: Again, an awesome person to talk about sports with.
TCM: Despite being a Yankees fan, you are cool to talk about sports with. :P
Patchy: Hugs. :3

Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

700th post. I said I was going to do this by people on stasbot, so...

NinjaBlack: Right now I don't like you very much, which is why I asked somebody to make this thread.

Krisp: You're my little sister. It doesn't matter that we can't agree on any given topic under the sun, you're still one of my best friends and I'm always here to talk to you and help you in any way that I can. I think you're very hard on yourself even though you're a good person at heart and you have a lot to offer people who are your friends. It hurts me on the rare occasion that we're mad at each other. I'm glad I met you both online and in real life.

swift: You're a cool guy when you're around. We only get to see you around here about three months every year but you liven things up when you're around. I didn't like you very much a few years ago and I know you know that, but obviously my opinion about you has changed since then, even though I still like to tease you about how your Dragonair icons kept changin into Dewgongs or how I think Zac Efron is an ugly woman.

Suspicious: People in the chats know your true identity, but I won't say it here. You know you're my best friend in the world and I regard you as my big brother. Always there to help me in any way that you can. You make me laugh, you keep me sane, you're fair and level-headed and you're honestly the smartest person that I know. You're also one of the main reasons I'm still a part of this site after ten years. Thank you.

DatVu: I told you this earlier but I used to feel so awkward around you because I thought we had nothing in common. I'm glad in recent years we've found common ground and have become closer friends, especially in the last few weeks. It was great to meet you a few weeks ago and I'd love to hang out with you again. Plus, you're my only Madonna buddy on the entire site, and that means you're incredible! <3

Rhapsody: You're the coolest 15 year old chick that I know. I never had much of an opinion about you until you started coming in the room regularly a couple of years ago. Sometimes I really forget that you're so many years younger than most of us because you're one of the most mature members on the site. Thanks for humoring all of my ranting about nonsense in the chatroom. Let's hang out when you're older.

Serpentsounds: You're another cool kid who I wouldn't know as well if you didn't hang out in the chatroom. We're not really all that close but I don't have a bad word to say about you. Plus, your calculus Pikachu was **** awesome.

Mr. Saturn: You can seriously drive me insane sometimes with how you'll play devil's advocate and argue about ANYTHING, but you're a decent guy overall. You can also bring the funny and that's a good thing.

Crunchy: Always glad to have you around at night when I'm suffering from insomnia and there's few people to talk to in the chats! Much like Serpentsounds, I'm not extremely close to you but I don't have a bad word to say about you. You're a cool guy.

Poseidon: You don't bother me as much as you used to. Krisp's description is accurate.

Skull Kid: Awesome guy. I'm glad I met you, you were very cool to hang out with and you and your cousin are the reasons why I met about four or five other people from this site, so I'll be grateful to you guys forever. You're very laid back and a video game master. I'm pretty sure that your video game collection should make the rest of humanity feel inferior, lawl.

FireStarter: It's hard to believe that we're two of the only dinosaurs still hanging around from the Coolboard era of PsyPoke, isn't it? I respect you. You're a funny guy when you want to be, and you sure liven up the forums with your antics. ;o

Patchy: I was always kind of neutral toward you. Lately you've been hanging out in the chatroom more so I like you now. Still, I don't really know you that well, but I don't have anything negative to say about you.

Kane: I could rehash our long and storied history, but I'll spare you the embarrassment and just say that you're a good guy. :P Thanks for taking over the responsibilities of the site, being one of my partners in crime at this little niche on the Internet, and doing a better job at it than most people probably could.

R_R: To be honest I had no clue who you were until you traded me that Azelf a couple of years ago, and even then I just thought you were some kid on the forums. Thankfully you stuck around in the room and I got to know you better. Thanks for humoring me by watching Power Rangers and trading Pokeyman cards with me. You're a good kid and it was fun to hang out with you a few weeks ago. Thanks for making my e-little sister happy too. :)

TCM: It's safe to say that I've spent more time with you out of anybody here, thanks to the two twelve-hour car rides! :O As you know you were the first person from PsyPoke (or the internet in general) that I met in person and I'm glad you were such a cool laidback guy because I was freaking out beforehand about it. The chats wouldn't be the same without you popping in for a few casual comments. Zip it up and zip it out!

Everybody else: I don't hate you as much as you might think I hate you. 4rlz.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Krisp: You're not afraid to speak your mind and put people who act stupid in their place.

Frost: You are also not afraid to speak your mind and voice your opinion. It's very brave, I couldn't do that.

Vid Kid: You're a pretty cool person from what I've seen of your posts.

Hypebole: Your posts always make an interesting read whenever I read them.

*superiorchingling*: No matter who posts on the introduction forum, you always welcome them. I think that's very kind of you.

Datvu: Your honesty, no matter how it comes out, is awesome in my humble opinion.

Skull Kid: You are very unique. I also know you on another forum and you a very good mod there.

I'll list some more later when I think of them.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:42 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Mmk, I'll give this a shot...we'll see what sort of crazy stuff I can whip up at 6:30am.

Krisp - You were my first real friend at psypoke, and I probably would have left a long time ago if you hadn't have been around. Thanks for putting up with me then. I admit we don't talk as much as we used to, but you're still someone I can be open with.

Frost - The fact that you have strong opinions about everything and don't hesitate to voice them make you fun and interesting to talk and listen to. However, it doesn't hide the fact that you're still a nice guy. :P

TonberryKing - You have considerable patience, and are good at being positive in general. More importantly, you're the person I look up most to in this community. Whether it be professionally, personally, in faith, or whatever, you are somebody I strive and will strive to mimic.

Rhapsody - You have epic taste in music. I realized that despite you being known as the "rather young, but peculiarly mature" member of the staff, we're scarcely more than a year apart, you know. :P Unfortunately, we're not the closest personally, but it would be nice to see that change.

Swift - You are a fun and laid back guy, and basically just nice to have around. It's always fun working on scripts with you too. :)

DatVu - You're friendly and a very intelligent guy. You always have something interesting to add to a conversation, and it makes you nice to have around. P.S. you're awesome, even if you don't like hearing it.

Crunchy - Crunchy, despite being surrounded by pricks irl, you behave as the friendliest of people. You always have something nice to say about everything and everyone, and it wouldn't be the same without your positive attitude to cheer people up. :)

There are plenty of awesome people like FireStarter, TheCyberMew, Jigglypuff, Skull Kid, Flaming Wuzzle, Sneaky_Sneasel, tiger10x, Registeel_Rocks, and probably some others who are indeed awesome, but really sufficient words for them escape me, so I'll just say that you rock.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:17 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Alright, I'm going in a random order depending on what names I remember first. I am awkward with articulating words so blah. D:

Frost: You're awesome for not going insane from what you have to put up with. You're nice when one gets to know you. Also, Pink Floyd <3.

Krisp: I don't really talk to you that much, but you're still cool in my book. You seem like you'd be a really nice person irl.

DatVu: I don't know you all that well, but you come off as a good person to talk to. While I can't cite any specific examples, some of the stuff that you've said makes me crack up.

Patchy: i think you're secretly cool too :o (now it's not a secret aaaaa)

ix: While I've barely talked to you, you come across as an intelligent person. :D

Suspicious: poyo! You're pretty awesome to talk to, and you're smart (lol math iSketch). I agree with the statement that you're the big brother of #psypoke. Your self-control when it comes to dealing with morons is amazing.

R_R: You're pretty jovial, and you never really came across as annoying to me. I can't really think of much to say, but you're a cool guy.

SS: Thanks, you too. :O You're fun to talk to (for the scant amount of time that I have talked to you), and you come across as a pretty easygoing guy.

swift: Another person who I don't really get to talk to, but you're a tolerant and fun person to be around.

Crunchy: Despite barely knowing you, I am of the opinion that you are awesome. From what I know of you in the chats, you're a nice, laid-back person.

Poseidon: I didn't really have much of an opinion of you before, but you've definitely gotten better over the years. Improving is good. :D

Kane: It's nice to have a rational person who I can talk about anime with (therefore avoiding things like fangirls and stupid arguments). Your work on the site is to be admired as well.

SK: Your collection and mastery (I guess you could call it that) of video games is, quite frankly, astounding. And yet you don't come across as being the self-absorbed jerk with no life that gamers are stereotyped to be. Therefore, you win. :3

I like all the staff, but I couldn't really come up with words for everyone. There are a couple of regular people who I think are cool that aren't listed here, but yeah. I pretty much like everyone who comes on the chats (barring the idiots and the people who join then immediately leave). <3

Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Oh man, a part 2 of this? I'm going to have to go deep within to look for some of these answers. Also, I feel kinda bad because a bunch of people are saying I'm happy and stuff when lately I've been all bitchy and angry in IRC (past few times I've been able to come on). :(

Frost: You cut no corners when it comes to saying what you want to say; I respect that a lot. I wish I could play on Xbox Live with you, even if it means me fumbling around in a fighting game (I can get better, I think!). Also, your voice is perfectly fine, even if you don't think so.

Krisp: Well, you got your wish; we're Wal-Mart buddies now. You were very quiet IRL, as opposed to how loud you sometimes seem to be on the internet. Thank you very much for giving me your special copy of Sonic 3; I have it on display with some of my other personal "treasures" at home. :)

DatVu: This is probably the millionth time I've said so, but thank you so much for driving all the way up here to pick me up (and bring me back!) for the trip to Indiana. It was just such an selfless gesture from you, and I always feel very grateful for you doing that. Beyond that, though, from the moment I met you to when I stayed at your place, I got to know you a little bit better. You seem to have a temper, but it's greatly overshadowed by your kindness to others. Your sense of humor is great, too. All in all, I'm very glad you were the person I spent around 24 hours total (both trips combined) with in a car.

Skull Kid: In terms of gaming expertise and your massive gaming collection, I look up to you. I really enjoy playing video games with you, and I'm so glad I got to spend a few days doing just that with you in your home. You're very laid back, which makes you very likable, I like to think. I really hope I can get internet sooner rather than later so I can start playing stuff online with you regularly. Also... "Everyone alright?" :o

Crunchy: You're just such a nice guy, Charles. I know you've had lots of blegh moments in life, yet you retain your ability to be just an overall nice due. I admire that.

Sneaky Sneasel: I admire that you have such a wide range of interests. You are into video games, sports, anime, RPing, and more, which is awesome. I don't see you much, but I always enjoy talking to you. I'd like to get a chance to play any sort of video game with you sometime in the future. Maybe someday you can come up to Wisconsin for a Packer game in Green Bay and we can meet up there or something. :o

TheCyberMew: True to how I imagined, I got to drink with you. But that's besides the point. You were great to hang with at Indiana; you just gave off a vibe of coolness. You were fun to get drunk with, especially for our game of Mario Party 3 where you gave DatVu lots of smack talk.

TonberryKing: I respect you for both your personality and your profession. You work in the field that is my dream job type of work, so you automatically win. But beyond that, you're also fun to talk to. Also, playing iSketch with you is fun, even if you do own me every time. :p

Rhapsody: I like what Serpentsounds said about you: "rather young, but peculiarly mature". You're very witty and you have a rather sly sense of humor. When you're older, you'll definitely have to meet some of us IRL. Also, I honestly forgot about that "ur cute" PM I sent you way back when, and then when you found it and mentioned it in IRC, my face went beet red IRL. :S

Patchy: Just like you became friends with me, you seem to be becoming friends with a lot of the rest of the staff. You're just really likable all around, Patcheh. :) Also, sorry for having to pretty much drop ichz due to me moving. Every time I come back to my parent's house for internet I never have time to get back into it. :( When I get internet at my bro's I'll be sure to post again. :>

EvilPenguin: You seem to have a reputation for being silly, and that seems to work out great for you. I'm glad you joined on to be the real Battle Tower moderator, since I was "lol i dunno wut metagame stuff is :(". i promise I'll go back in that forum once I get internet at my brother's, since there's definitely not enough time for me to catch up on BT here. Err... I got offtrack. Back to talking about you. You're just so silly that you seem to make everyone like you and enjoy being silly alongside you. You bring out the fun in everyone. :D

FireStarter: When you do decide to talk and be funny, you are often hilarious. You're also very clever, as seen in some of your drawings on iSketch. Also, I admire you for not being afraid to admit that the Wii is your favorite console.

Jigglypuff: Besides being the guy nobody seems to hate, you're awesome all around for your cool interests (gaming, anime, cosplaying, etc). Speaking of cosplaying, I'd love to try going to some convention or something of the sort with you and cosplay together. Since you go to school here in Wisconsin, it's really only a matter of time until we gotta meet up for something.

People I need to get to know better so I can say stuff about them: The rest of the staff, the rest of the members :O

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Krisp, you forgot me :(

Anyway...

Frost: Despite our disagreements, you're a really cool dude who isn't afraid to tell it like it is.

Krisp: Don't be so hard on yourself. You're smart, funny, and you'd probably be the first person on Psypoke I'd want to meet if I wasn't stuck in Florida.

TK: Right now I'm just glad you still stick around. Like Krisp said, you're the big brother here, and I don't mean the 1984 version.

swift: You went from CF's boyfriend to global mod and more, and for that I am impressed, if not a bit jealous.

R_R: You'd be the 2nd person I'd want to meet. Anyone who lives in Wisconsin is cool in my book. Make more Psypoke comics please.

Jiggz: I fully appriciate everything you've done for the site and the fact that you're just plain awesome.

Firestarter: Thank for liking sports almost as much as I do.

Rhapsody, TCM, Skull Kid, Patchy, Serpensounds, Mr. Saturn, DatVu: You're cool, you're funny, and just a huge breathe of fresh air in the chats and forum.

I haven't been very active lately, so....sorry if I'm not familiar or forgot some of you.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My turn!!! My turn!!!

Crunchy: We've only ever had one convo, but you seem like cool guy and always keep RPs interesting. I also find it odd how we always seem to be in the same ones. haha

Beav23: Dude...your challenges are rediculous XD but they're fun at the same time, thanks for keeping my shop interesting and up to date.

Soldieraiden: Also, a huge help to the shop. Without you I'd be short at least half my templates, thanks alot bro :D

Spongedude: You're never on anymore...this saddens Team Rocket...but you're a great friend and you helped me out alot, plus you did kinda throw me a few bones :wink: Haha you're welcome to come back into the shop anytime

Rhydon: Not gonna lie, you kept the old shop a real fun place. You were always the funny one XD keep up with the comedics, oh, and I'm thinking about hiring again...sooo....ya know

Spiritomb: You always have a great plot twist to throw in there whenever we're in need of it. I'm glad I threw you in charge of Galactic Distortion, you ran it along better than I think I could have. :)

King_Kilvas: You're my cousin....and you practically live with me...and you annoy the hell outta me...but you're a good guy. Also, your RPing has really been improving, kudos! I hope you get more involved with the site in the future, it'd be great to have you around more...despite that I have to see you every single day...XD

Unfortunately all my other friends have left the sight :( I'll be back with more though!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Patchy: I think I can safely say that you are one of my best friends, which is suprising noting how little time we've really known each other (I'd guess at 8 months?). I feel I could share pretty much anything with you, and you're really awesome to talk to. Plus we agree on most things too, which is good :p

Vulps: You're awesome to talk to, and a supercool guy. I'm really glad I got to know you when I did, and even though we argue a bit more than I do with patchy, I love you just as much as him. Plus you're music taste is awesome :0

swift: From before I joined up to psypoke, I always knew somehow you were cool. I don't know why, I just kinda knew it. And I was right too, you are pretty cool.

Krisp: I used to hate you and think you were evil 'n' all, but at some point I realised you were right and I was an idiot, and since then I've realised how much you have to cope with administrating this forum, and I've gained so much respect for you through that. You're good to talk to when ever I do, and a nice person to hang around with.

Frost: You're awesome :0 Recently I've spoken to you a lot more than I used to, and I'm glad I have.

Rhapsody: Alike patchy, I always secretly thought you were cool :p You must have that sort of vibe.

Cellblock/Nagato: You were actually the first user on psypoke I got to know at all, although you probably aren't aware of that. You might not remember, but there was a thread ages ago called the 'Team Midnight Round Robin', and we spammed up around three pages of that, and it was the first topic I really ever posted it too :0 Also, recently I've gotten to know you more, and your a cool person. Also I see a bit of myself in you; a year ago, I totally might've pulled off that whole dead thing too :p

I can't really think of anyone else at the moment who still comes here, because most of the people I used to get on well with, and would put stuff here about have moved on now (Jamie, Kasey, Draggy, Obsidian Wolf, DNA, Gnaaye, Nida, Spagetti Monster). Theres probably a couple of people missing though D:

Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Cellblock/Nagz: I only really knew you from RPs and you were on of my only friends there. Then you introduced me to ICHZ and we started talking more. Your a cool guy. Also you introduced me to Nagato so <3

Beav232: Where can I start with you? I cant talk to you about pretty much anything and your truly awesome. Our Msn conversations have taken on tonnes of weird and wonderful topics and I always feel like I can come to you for anything, be it advice, help anything really!

Da Patchimeista!!!: Oh Patchy! I haven't known you for long but it's been brilliant. Your a great guy, funny, geniuine, kinda sexy :P, tonnes of things that words cannot describe. Hugs! <3

Crunchy: Your like my idol! You seem to have all the qualities of a great person. Your RPs are fantastic and your great to talk to on mIRC.

Vulps + IX: I don't know you two as well as Patchy but whenever I talk to you it's just great. Your both funny and have great music taste.

*superiorchingling*: Your like one of the nicest people I have ever known! In RPs your just brilliant and cool. :)

Saint Jimmy: I don't know you very well but whenever we do speak on mIRC your always so cool. Your a great RPer too.

Rhapsody + Cherrygrove: I don't know either of you very well but when we did Werewolf together you were both seemed cool people.

EvilPenguin: Don't know you at all but I'd like to say your so funny!

Spiritomb's Nightmare: Your a great RPer and you seem a cool dude! NOTES IN PURPLE SC!!!

There are many awsome people here! I don't know all of you that great but you still Kick-Ass (Especially the staff.). Sorry if I forgot

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Pelli: Obviously my oldest friend here, and I'm still amazed we discovered we knew each other irl :O I probably would have left long ago if it weren't for you.

Patchy: I agree on us never having a serious conversation, but that's what makes it fun and all. You have a great sense of humor and make thinks more fun. If I had to represent you with a picture, you would look like this. :P

IX: Even though you won't let Patchy and me have our super special secret forum on ichz, you still rock and I consider you a great friend

R_R: You are the older brother I never had. Well, not really brother, more like a cousin, because you are awesome like that but you wouldn't tell on me to mom or anything :P But really, I'm glad we got to know each other better.

Frost and Krisp: I really kinda look up to you, because you always bring something to the table when you post and talk on the chats. I've learned a lot from you, seriously.

Serpentsounds: #alpha is another reason why I stayed, you guys have been friends for as long as I can remember. I can't even think of why I came there for the first time (probably Kasey, look in your logs, I bet its there). You just took me in and have been great. And you always explain irc stuff that I don't get anyway.

Crunchy: Another oldest, bestest friend. You've always sorta been there, lurking, but have a kind word whenever someone is down, and I respect that.

Swift, FS, DatVu, Rhapsody, and the rest of the majority of the chats: You guys are all so bright or awesome, Its a pleasure knowing all of you.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]